• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Turboprop nostalgia

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hasta La Vista Regional Junk... Something about beta that just does it for me! If a girl could do that in the bedroom she would be perfect, I'd probably just about hand over my wallet!

T-handle said:
• Continental is reviewing proposals from contract regional carriers to operate 50-seat turboprop flights out of Houston in the spring. More than half the new turboprop flights in Houston and Cleveland are for cities from 120 to 140 miles away. Flight times range up to 75 minutes, the Back analysis shows. One example: New service between Houston and Del Rio, Texas.

Colgan anybody??

I wonder how much trouble it would be for Saab to spool the 2000 line back up again? That plane was the shiznit!

The Q400 looks pretty cool, too. I'd fly one!

Amen Smoking! I think they should use the same program on the CRJ that they did on the Starship, cut them all up! What a pathetic excuse for an airplane. Long live the DORK!!

I'll bid back to turboprop. Most fun you can have with your clothes on. You know a turboprop pilot because they sound like Lil Jon in the Chappelle skit... WHAT? WHHAAAAT? OKAY!

Chicks dig beta. I miss the Saab too!

Latest resources

Back