• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA pilots........Whats wrong with you?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So how's Dubai SIU? Thanks for the reply to my PM w/ the questions I had. Are you really over there? I doubt it, or doubt things are as spectacular as you say they are. Oh well, enjoy.

So how's Dubai SIU? Thanks for the reply to my PM w/ the questions I had. Are you really over there? I doubt it, or doubt things are as spectacular as you say they are. Oh well, enjoy.
Things are all right. The pay is great, the employer is so-so. I thought that it was going to be different then it is. I am interviewing for a 91 gig back in the states, I hope I get it. Dubai sucks as a place to live, the locals are rude, it is so freaking hot, and I really do worry about my safety. The not paying taxes thing is great however.

Dubai and flying out here is not for everyone, I dont regret leaving Eagle for it however. But it is not really all that I thought it was going to be.

Please explain, isn't Dubai 40% foreigners?
Yes, but my trips have taken me to Iran, sub-Saharan Africa, Morraco, Jordan, and most recently Palestine. The city of Dubai itself has treated me alright, although have had a few "dangerous" encounters with some of the "working" girls over there.

Yes, but my trips have taken me to Iran, sub-Saharan Africa, Morraco, Jordan, and most recently Palestine. The city of Dubai itself has treated me alright, although have had a few "dangerous" encounters with some of the "working" girls over there.

I thought it was the pimps with swords that you had to look out for!

While en route to the destination airport, the first officer (FO) warns that his flaps 45 degrees landings are “a little extreme.”

Maybe the FO was one of those jerks from "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" who do everything in the "extreme".

EXTREME KAYAKING!

EXTREME CHEDDAR!

EXTREME LANDING!

Latest resources

Back