• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

TSA pilots........Whats wrong with you?

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Is this how your flight crews usually behave, or are you just not wanting to give Eagle back their aircraft?

NTSB IdentificationDFW08CA215
Scheduled 14 CFR Part 121 Air Carrier operation of TRANS STATE AIRLINES (D.B.A. American Connection)
Aircraft EMBRAER EMB-145LR (N814HK)
Injuries 36 Uninjured.
Accident occurred Thursday, August 14, 2008 in St. Louis, MO
While en route to the destination airport, the first officer (FO) warns that his flaps 45 degrees landings are “a little extreme.” The FO continues by stating that the landings are “a little non-standard, but it’s way more fun.” The flight data recorder (FDR) showed an increased in the airplane’s pitch angle at approximately 34 feet above ground level. The landing flare continues to increase to approximately 13 degrees of pitch angle with a corresponding angle of attack of 17 degrees. The airplane’s stick shaker/stall warning system activates seconds prior to the airplane’s landings. During the landing sequence, the airplane’s tail sections contacted the runway.

CX880

Total Time
It's not the FOs fault that airplane and other AEs fly like ********************. On a side note, things must be getting slow at TSA....

GuppyWN

Total Time
"Hey this is a blast. Watch this as I toss my career down the sh!tter."

Gup

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
Yeah that airplane looked fun after that...

Don't really know what happened to be honest so I wont say anything else.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
It's not the FOs fault that airplane and other AEs fly like ********************. On a side note, things must be getting slow at TSA....
Ha, yeah I was thinking that it must have been Eagles fault.

Foxcow

screwed
Total Time
meh...
Is this how your flight crews usually behave, or are you just not wanting to give Eagle back their aircraft?

1 tard is hardly indicative of an entire pilot group. I hope the rest of your post is made in jest.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Of course it is. I just wonder what on earth the Captain was thinking allow this tweedled!ck to continue the approach.

Foxcow

screwed
Total Time
meh...
Of course it is. I just wonder what on earth the Captain was thinking allow this tweedled!ck to continue the approach.

Of course it is made in jest? I certainly hope so man hehe! I agree that the captain should have been far more vigilant while this individual was flying.

Dornier 335

Total Time
The f/o probably didn't give a sh!t, since he probably is getting furloughed anyway. Many f/os that leave quit flying for good.

Btw what's wrong with you? Why are you in DXB and not at lovely Eagle (HJ)?

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
So how's Dubai SIU? Thanks for the reply to my PM w/ the questions I had. Are you really over there? I doubt it, or doubt things are as spectacular as you say they are. Oh well, enjoy.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
So how's Dubai SIU? Thanks for the reply to my PM w/ the questions I had. Are you really over there? I doubt it, or doubt things are as spectacular as you say they are. Oh well, enjoy.
Things are all right. The pay is great, the employer is so-so. I thought that it was going to be different then it is. I am interviewing for a 91 gig back in the states, I hope I get it. Dubai sucks as a place to live, the locals are rude, it is so freaking hot, and I really do worry about my safety. The not paying taxes thing is great however.

Dubai and flying out here is not for everyone, I dont regret leaving Eagle for it however. But it is not really all that I thought it was going to be.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Please explain, isn't Dubai 40% foreigners?
Yes, but my trips have taken me to Iran, sub-Saharan Africa, Morraco, Jordan, and most recently Palestine. The city of Dubai itself has treated me alright, although have had a few "dangerous" encounters with some of the "working" girls over there.

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
Yes, but my trips have taken me to Iran, sub-Saharan Africa, Morraco, Jordan, and most recently Palestine. The city of Dubai itself has treated me alright, although have had a few "dangerous" encounters with some of the "working" girls over there.

I thought it was the pimps with swords that you had to look out for!

zasca

Total Time
12:54
Russian Poontang in those temperatures is bound to create some craziness!!!

Ezralite

Total Time
While en route to the destination airport, the first officer (FO) warns that his flaps 45 degrees landings are “a little extreme.”

Maybe the FO was one of those jerks from "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" who do everything in the "extreme".

EXTREME KAYAKING!

EXTREME CHEDDAR!

EXTREME LANDING!