Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Is this how your flight crews usually behave, or are you just not wanting to give Eagle back their aircraft?

NTSB IdentificationDFW08CA215
Scheduled 14 CFR Part 121 Air Carrier operation of TRANS STATE AIRLINES (D.B.A. American Connection)
Aircraft EMBRAER EMB-145LR (N814HK)
Injuries 36 Uninjured.
Accident occurred Thursday, August 14, 2008 in St. Louis, MO
While en route to the destination airport, the first officer (FO) warns that his flaps 45 degrees landings are “a little extreme.” The FO continues by stating that the landings are “a little non-standard, but it’s way more fun.” The flight data recorder (FDR) showed an increased in the airplane’s pitch angle at approximately 34 feet above ground level. The landing flare continues to increase to approximately 13 degrees of pitch angle with a corresponding angle of attack of 17 degrees. The airplane’s stick shaker/stall warning system activates seconds prior to the airplane’s landings. During the landing sequence, the airplane’s tail sections contacted the runway.

It's not the FOs fault that airplane and other AEs fly like ********************. On a side note, things must be getting slow at TSA....

Yeah that airplane looked fun after that...

Don't really know what happened to be honest so I wont say anything else.

It's not the FOs fault that airplane and other AEs fly like ********************. On a side note, things must be getting slow at TSA....
Ha, yeah I was thinking that it must have been Eagles fault.

Of course it is. I just wonder what on earth the Captain was thinking allow this tweedled!ck to continue the approach.

Of course it is. I just wonder what on earth the Captain was thinking allow this tweedled!ck to continue the approach.

Of course it is made in jest? I certainly hope so man hehe! I agree that the captain should have been far more vigilant while this individual was flying.

The f/o probably didn't give a sh!t, since he probably is getting furloughed anyway. Many f/os that leave quit flying for good.

Btw what's wrong with you? Why are you in DXB and not at lovely Eagle (HJ)?

Latest resources

Back