TSA - One more day of retro pay...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WaterSkiette said:
Trans States Airlines... Flying For Business Is Our Business.
*gag*

LMAO! I crack up every time I see that!
Shouldn't it read
Flying For Business is our Business.....:puke:

pilotbrain said:
You are a flight attendant.....tell someone to put their seat back in the forward and upright position and leave the pilot issues to pilots.

Like you have to be a pilot to know about abusive things going on at TSA. That's ok H, you can post in my threads anytime!

Flying For Business is our Business.....:puke:[/quote]

It SHOULD read Flying for Business is none of our Business...

WaterSkiette said:
Yes I am a flight attendant! As well as lots of people in this world! What's your point?
If you knew $$$4nothin' you'd agree that he is a 'tard.... I consider him a personal friend, but I'm still callin' him a 'tard! (love ya, G.!)

Y'know this Forum is so stupid! Flight attendants post in their own section, then pilots come in and degrade and objectify them, then you jump all over FA's for making a personal comment to a friend on the Regionals board..... wtf man!!!! Get over yourself! And it's "upright and locked position"... get it right!

You are totally right waterskiiette and i deserved that.....I have total respect for flight attendants and the jobs you do....thanks for setting me straight and keep up the great work...you are the front line in the battle of keeping our customers happy and you all do a great job. We pilots do appreciate your efforts.

pilotbrain said:
you are the front line in the battle of keeping our customers happy and you all do a great job. We pilots do appreciate your efforts.

And you G0Jet scumbags are on the front line in the battle of stealing our jobs. We pilots hate you.

flyer172r said:
Also in a pool. Just heard 16 FOs have left over the past two days.

Yeah, the final master shows 11 that I can find scanning through it quickly. Anyone still furloughed will get a call any hour now if they expect this place to keep running.

oh! sweet! a $$$4nuthin b!tc#fest!

Im in. That guy is a TOTAL tard! Plus i hear he likes farm animals. (heard that one from a center cap airways side)

yow!

pilotbrain said:
You are totally right waterskiiette and i deserved that.....I have total respect for flight attendants and the jobs you do....thanks for setting me straight and keep up the great work...you are the front line in the battle of keeping our customers happy and you all do a great job. We pilots do appreciate your efforts.

Dude either you're really sarcastic or you're really gay! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should fly with me sometime.... I bring your trash bag and your water before you have to ask for it! ;-)

moooooo!!!!

SXMp2c said:
oh! sweet! a $$$4nuthin b!tc#fest!

Im in. That guy is a TOTAL tard! Plus i hear he likes farm animals. (heard that one from a center cap airways side)

$$$4nuthin' likes HAIRLESS farm animals!! ewwwwww!!!!!

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish DH a speedy recovery. I hope you like the care package of Krispy Kreams and lard I sent!

Latest resources

Back