TSA - One more day of retro pay...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

djsk

Well, it being August 1st, I guess we start piling up the retro $. Personally I'm gonna buy something expensive and pay it off later with the check that will surely come :)

I wouldn't buy anything you can't afford NOW.......

Just ask some of the downgraded Captains....with all the people leaving in droves I don't think the downgrade to last too much longer though :)

Lets take a poll to see how many people who are in a pool or have a class date!!!! Here is #1

Also in a pool. Just heard 16 FOs have left over the past two days.

You might not want to believe that starting class next week line from TSA management considering my roomate is furloughed and hasnt got a call to come back to work yet.

I think he meant starting class somewhere else

$$$4nothin said:
You might not want to believe that starting class next week line from TSA management considering my roomate is furloughed and hasnt got a call to come back to work yet.

$$$4nothin-- you are such a 'tard!

WaterSkiette said:
$$$4nothin-- you are such a 'tard!

You are a flight attendant.....tell someone to put their seat back in the forward and upright position and leave the pilot issues to pilots.

pilotbrain said:
You are a flight attendant.....tell someone to put their seat back in the forward and upright position and leave the pilot issues to pilots.

Yes I am a flight attendant! As well as lots of people in this world! What's your point?
If you knew $$$4nothin' you'd agree that he is a 'tard.... I consider him a personal friend, but I'm still callin' him a 'tard! (love ya, G.!)

Y'know this Forum is so stupid! Flight attendants post in their own section, then pilots come in and degrade and objectify them, then you jump all over FA's for making a personal comment to a friend on the Regionals board..... wtf man!!!! Get over yourself! And it's "upright and locked position"... get it right!

Latest resources

Back