Tsa Mec

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oneflap said:
I Let us know if you will have the chance to fly anything over 50 seats with you NO VOTE!!! good job.

I am not falling for this one; no way this is real, "chance to fly anything over blank blank seats...." this has to be an ALPA guy trying to stir the pot.

Last edited:
Oneflap said:
I did leave and now I will have the chance to advance....Lots of TSA people coming over saying the same thing. Let us know if you will have the chance to fly anything over 50 seats with you NO VOTE!!! good job.

Oneflap? Why does it matter how many seats and aircraft has? I work for a paycheck not for a seat count jacka$$.

There are alot more important things than the number of seats.

Smarta$$ said:
Oneflap? Why does it matter how many seats and aircraft has? I work for a paycheck not for a seat count jacka$$.

There are alot more important things than the number of seats.

IT matters because the majors have said the 50 seats are on their way out...(this is old news) and the future is in the 70 and 90 seat aircraft. this matters when they (TSA) eventually get rid of the 50 seats and invest their money in the new airline....I left because I do not believe in that airline and I will not work for them so I would rather take a seniority hit for my future in the long run.

Oneflap said:
IT matters because the majors have said the 50 seats are on their way out...(this is old news) and the future is in the 70 and 90 seat aircraft. this matters when they (TSA) eventually get rid of the 50 seats and invest their money in the new airline....I left because I do not believe in that airline and I will not work for them so I would rather take a seniority hit for my future in the long run.

ahh Mr. Airline Economist with the crystal ball...50 seat jets "on the way out so I have to fly (fill-in-the-blank) seaters for nothing to secure my future."

Thanks for the "old news" and the "future".

You should have just posted your last sentence and then I don't think anybody would have any arguments. The rest of it is pure b.s.

Oneflap said:
I did leave and now I will have the chance to advance....Lots of TSA people coming over saying the same thing. Let us know if you will have the chance to fly anything over 50 seats with you NO VOTE!!! good job.

What if there's no seats in back??? How much money can I expect to make then jacka$$???

QUAG said:
What if there's no seats in back??? How much money can I expect to make then jacka$$???

Maybe we can become a "UPS Express" carrier, they do pretty well with no seats in the back (sarcasm intended, for joking purposes only).

Oneflap said:

And good for you. There are many ways to define advancement. I choose to define it as not having said "yes" to extending a marginal contract, flying larger jets for industry- lowering wages, and allowing management the opportunity to furlough out of seniority at their whim. With that in mind, I will take your comments as a compliment.

Oneflap said:

Hopefully we will all have a chance to fly an aircraft with more that fifty seats....at a Major Airline. NOT at a Regional. And NOT for Regional pay.

Latest resources

Back