• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
h25b said:
Says who... ??? ... You ?

Should've, Could've, Would've .... ;)

Says any pilot that worked for TSAH before they hired outside pilots for gayjets dipsh!t.

Why didnt you just apply at TSA? What made you chose to TSAH in their bar lowering and whipsawing endever? Why did you make the choice to fly the 70 seat for less than TSA pays for the 50 seater (considering block or better)? Why not just work for TSA with the better pay and work rules and avoid this whole situtation of having to be ashamed in the terminal and having to defend your actions on an internet board for hours at a time?

I would like you to actually take the time to answer all these questions? I seriously doubt you will actually do that.

Why didnt you just apply at TSA?
I gave up flying for Burger King wages years ago, thanks...

What made you chose to TSAH in their bar lowering and whipsawing endever?
First of all it's "endeavor," and if you could read you'd know I didn't choose anything. Other than to stop wasting money on union dues and go fly corporate...

Why did you make the choice to fly the 70 seat for less than TSA pays for the 50 seater (considering block or better)?
Read above..

Why not just work for TSA with the better pay and work rules and avoid this whole situtation of having to be ashamed in the terminal and having to defend your actions on an internet board for hours at a time?
Oh yeah, TSA is a GREAT place to work... :rolleyes: Again, read above...

I would like you to actually take the time to answer all these questions? I seriously doubt you will actually do that.

Wrong again...

h25b said:
Why didnt you just apply at TSA?
I gave up flying for Burger King wages years ago, thanks...

What made you chose to TSAH in their bar lowering and whipsawing endever?
First of all it's "endeavor," and if you could read you'd know I didn't choose anything. Other than to stop wasting money on union dues and go fly corporate...

Why did you make the choice to fly the 70 seat for less than TSA pays for the 50 seater (considering block or better)?
Read above..

Why not just work for TSA with the better pay and work rules and avoid this whole situtation of having to be ashamed in the terminal and having to defend your actions on an internet board for hours at a time?
Oh yeah, TSA is a GREAT place to work... :rolleyes: Again, read above...

Wrong again...

Clearly I made an assumtion that you worked for gayjets. Sorry for that. I still stand by all my points for any one that does work there. And I ask you, why you would chose to defend them?

As far as the negetive comments about TSA and thier pay and contracts that you made, it is still better than the company that you are defending. You cant say the TSA is so bad and then say that you support people making a choice to work for a company that is worse and actively trying to make it worse yet can you? What sense does that make? Gayjets sucks and you know it. stop defending the bottom feeders that are undercutting bottom feeders. How many bottoms do we have to go too?

Smarta$$ said:
Pilots from other company should be more supportive of this situation because of the impact it will have on the entire industry. This is a blueprint for how other companys can railroad thier pilots into lower pay and work rules. which would trickle up to majors and down to other pilot oportunities.

Their is no legitimate defense for this.

Interesting that you would use this defense.

Chances are that you have your job at TSA for the very same reason. I know there are 1800 USAir pilots furloughed because of "similar" reasons.

Having said that, I do not think it is right, but you guys are not the first ones to be "railroaded" in this fashion.

Just an observation. The term "what goes around, comes around" comes to mind.

fuelflow said:
The Trans States ALPA MEC recently approached Trans States Holdings Management with an offer to ratify, without a membership vote, the original offer (minus 1 year) voted down this past summer by 75% of the TSA pilots, and rejected by the Teamsters when it was offered to them.

So who is undercutting who now?
It is interesting that you would complain about undercutting. I attended a job fair where your very own Sanjay Patel conveyed to another ALPA rep that the majority of the G0Jet pilots were hoping the vote would pass.

For those who don't know, the vote I am speaking of would have created one list, though with very ambiguous furlough language regarding the 2 carriers. Probably one of the reasons it was voted down.

Oh, and the offer of the same deal minus one year serrved its purpose. It proved that management is acting purely on spite and anger. Not a good way to do business.

h25b said:
I think it was the "a truly motherfukcer" part that cracked me up. I think you meant "a true motherfukcer..."

It was like being cursed at by Forrest Gump. Like everything else you say, hard to take seriously...

the wittiest scumbag of them all...Keep posting h25b, your words speak volumes to the type of individual that would work at g0jet or condone it.
Keep saying how its just a hobby, joking around about what people call a career.

h25b, I stand by my fellow comrade, you are --edited--r"

Most of my friends who fly corp. don't give a crap about what's going on in the 121 world, however you seem to scurry to the defense of G0JETS any time there is a thread about it. Give it up man, enjoy your time off and get out and do something fun, instead of trolling around here stirring the pot.

Last edited by a moderator:
QUAG said:
h25b, I stand by my fellow comrade, you are ""

Most of my friends who fly corp. don't give a crap about what's going on in the 121 world, however you seem to scurry to the defense of G0JETS any time there is a thread about it. Give it up man, enjoy your time off and get out and do something fun, instead of trolling around here stirring the pot.

I could give a squat as well. But if it weren't for people like myself and a few others, the regionals board would just be filled with emotion filled B.S. and misplaced anger. I think if you read through my posts both here and on the other forums you'd find that I rarely post unless I have something factual to add to the discussion or can provide a reasonable counterpoint to the mainstream opinion. But of course you would like to assume everyone thinks exactly like you do (don't we all) which is clearly not the case. Nor do I resort to name calling unless I find myself in the rare situation in which I've found an exceptionally well qualified idiot... People that do, in most cases, are those who either have no real substance behind their point of view or are so weak minded that they are unable to muster the proper words during the course of written/verbal confrontation... It is these individuals that I like to immortalize in either my signature line or profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
h25b said:
I think if you read through my posts both here and on the other forums you'd find that I rarely post unless I have something factual to add to the discussion or can provide a reasonable counterpoint to the mainstream opinion.

Wow, 1,174 added facts and counterpoints. You must be some kind of walking, talking, typing encyclopedia guy.

flagtie said:
Wow, 1,174 added facts and counterpoints. You must be some kind of walking, talking, typing encyclopedia guy.

It's more a testament to the type of debating opponents I have here than my own wealth (or lack there of) of knowledge...

Latest resources

Back