TSA MEC attempts to undercut G0Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fuelflow

The Trans States ALPA MEC recently approached Trans States Holdings Management with an offer to ratify, without a membership vote, the original offer (minus 1 year) voted down this past summer by 75% of the TSA pilots, and rejected by the Teamsters when it was offered to them.

So who is undercutting who now?

Yeah, and it was rejected because it would be "too expensive." Let's see.....their proposed pay rates would have been bottom of this already pathetic industry and they are no "too expensive." Good luck getting decent pay from this company.

Wow, way to post something that took place a month ago. Nice try.

fuelflow said:
The Trans States ALPA MEC recently approached Trans States Holdings Management with an offer to ratify, without a membership vote, the original offer (minus 1 year) voted down this past summer by 75% of the TSA pilots, and rejected by the Teamsters when it was offered to them.

So who is undercutting who now?

Dave, you are insane. Please seek medical help. This is the same demented argument you made in the stl papers; funny stuff. Keep flying those airplanes without a contract...scab.

Spermflow, where you been you little nutsack crackwhore? I miss shoutin creative obsenities at you.

NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING IF YOU STUPID SELLOUTS HADN'T PLAYED INTO MANAGEMENTS HANDS AND APPLIED THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

NOW WE ALL LOSE. YOU'LL GET YOURS SOON ENOUGH. IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL WE'RE ALL FLYING FOR 20K. F'N RETARD.

Look 5 replies. All by TSA pilots.

Your MEC Ratified something that your pilot group voted down by 75%. I would recall my MEC if they MEC ratified something that 75% of us voted against.

This thread isn't good for anyone

GJ and TSA pilots have a common problem and that is TSAH. If we keep fighting eachother, management wins. Let's all stop talking smack and get to work negotiaitng. There are only a few people who stand to gain by all this and they a a couple ex-tsa pilots who are management in pilot's clothing at the alter ego carrier.

Capn Lucky said:
GJ and TSA pilots have a common problem and that is TSAH. If we keep fighting eachother, management wins. Let's all stop talking smack and get to work negotiaitng.

I totally agree. I just wish the TSA MEC would agree too.

This is not a lovefest or a reconciliation. Its business. Management understands it, pilots must understand it. Unless you are the GJ management /pilots who engineered all this crap, you would understand that your only hope of getting a good contract is to join the TSA pilots as a single group. At least we are certain that the TSA MEC is not working for management, while questions linger about some individuals at the alter ego carrier. Like them or hate them, unless we negotiate one contract, we all lose. Regardless of the outcome, you'd never be invited to my home.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back