TSA MEC attempts to undercut G0Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyHIToo said:
I totally agree. I just wish the TSA MEC would agree too.

So why did u go to over the dark side then? If u had stayed at tsa and fought management together we would have a lot of leverage against tsa "h".....

flyer172r said:
Wow, way to post something that took place a month ago. Nice try.

Who cares when it happened ?

Looks like the biggest problem TSA has is a poor MEC.... Of course though there are problems with good versus evil and that dang dark side... :rolleyes:

I think if they'd just stop worrying about what's happening in a galaxy far, far away they'd be much better off.

Last edited:
Regardless of the outcome, you'd never be invited to my home.[/quote]

Damn

h25b said:
Who cares when it happened ?

Looks like the biggest problem TSA has is a poor MEC.... Of course though there are problems with good versus evil and that dang dark side... :rolleyes:

I think if they'd just stop worrying about what's happening in a galaxy far, far away they'd be much better off.

Just out of curiosity. You defend those scumbags everytime there's a post about them, yet you say you don't work there. You have some kind of fetish with GoSh1t or something?...

TSA145 said:
Just out of curiosity. You defend those scumbags everytime there's a post about them, yet you say you don't work there. You have some kind of fetish with GoSh1t or something?...

It's a fact that I don't work there. It's just difficult to understand how you could think anyone would take you seriously by the way you make your arguement.

The "dark side???" Makes me want to get out my Star Wars figurines...

I looked up your other posts and I believe about all of them are about GJ's. Looks like you're the one with the fetish. For me it's more of a hobby...

Last edited:
h25b said:
It's a fact that I don't work there. It's just difficult to understand how you could think anyone would take you seriously by the way you make your arguement.

I looked up your other posts and I believe about all of them are about GJ's. Looks like you're the one with the fetish. For me it's more of a hobby...

OK, I was just, wondering, since I obviously work at tsa(h), I am involved in all this mess, but since you don't work there it's kind of interesting that you get so involved in defending those sumbags. It's your hobby to defend them, ok, then.
Oh BTW, I just realized about your signature. Both, the one you had before and this one are hillarious. Thanks for the honor.:D

h25b said:

keep up the good pr...you prove that anyone who would defend g0jet is just as big a piece of sh!t as g0jet pilots. have fun with your other hobbies.

TSA145 said:
Oh BTW, I just realized about your signature. Both, the one you had before and this one are hillarious. Thanks for the honor.:D

I think it was the "a truly motherfukcer" part that cracked me up. I think you meant "a true motherfukcer..."

It was like being cursed at by Forrest Gump. Like everything else you say, hard to take seriously...

Last edited:
I dont understand you guys who say you dont work for gayjets but still defend them. You must work there and you must be too ashamed to admit it. And if you are ashamed than you should not be defending them.

The problem is not that Gayjets is competing for the flying, or that the TSA pilots just "did not get what they want". It is that Gayjets did not need a seperate senority list. This new company should have been staffed by the current TSAH pilots. It was done to save money, WHIPSAW the pilot groups and save training costs.

TSAH secured growth that should have benifited all of TSAH. If you dont work for gayjets I would think you would be more understanding of the TSA pilots position. This does effect the entire regional industry, not just TSA. Imagine how difficult if will be for the next regional airline to negotiate a good contract with gayjets flying 70 seat ac for 50 seat pay(bad 50 seat pay at that) and FAR work rules. How will someone raise the bar with that out there?

The gayjet pilots need to take steps from WITHIN to get this flying on one list. Think of the leverage that these to pilot groups would have against TSAH. NO WHIPSAWING. And a better contract. If you really think about it long term, it is the best solution for BOTH groups.

Pilots from other company should be more supportive of this situation because of the impact it will have on the entire industry. This is a blueprint for how other companys can railroad thier pilots into lower pay and work rules. which would trickle up to majors and down to other pilot oportunities.

Bottom line is TSAH did not have to use new pilots and the pilots the work for gayjets could have just applied to work at TSA if they wanted to live in STL.

Their is no legitimate defense for this.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back