TSA Lounge is down!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
great cornholio said:
People are definately leaving TSA by the boat loads. I think the main reason that anyone is still at TSA is because they have not got a call from anyone else yet.

True!

Lounge is still down; anyone heard the rumor that another one of our senior CAs got suspended indefinetly for denying a G0 J3t pilot the JS in ORD?

This company is absolutely out of control!!

PtP

Palmtree Pilot said:
Lounge is still down; anyone heard the rumor that another one of our senior CAs got suspended indefinetly for denying a G0 J3t pilot the JS in ORD?

This company is absolutely out of control!!

PtP

True story

We had a g0jet flight attendant on a peoria flight sunday night. Of course it was a J41 which is only Connection flying, so I guess they are still positive spacing them around? The stupid part of this whole problem is that I do not get free passes for my wife and kids on the United side of

As of this post, the lounge is still down. I'm not even going to worry about any of it anymore.

The posts on this site are much more civil and respectfull anyway. I'm sure our Union Leaders are smart enough to take it down for legal protection with all of the emotional rants about company personel going on thier! It would be nice to think that it is down because of more negotiations.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back