• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tsa Lounge Deleted Important Replies!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How does it feel to ruin the industry even more KingKong and drag it further down into the depths by working for hojets??? I hope you can sleep at night knowing that YOU are greatly ruining the lives of pilots all over the country. Piss off and go to hell fag...... Enjoy your life at Gateway....

Like all of us I wanted the uniform, to fly a cool jet as quick as possible, to feel equal to my friends, have hot chicks look at you during boarding while you flip switches and look cool, and all that other stuff

TSA MESSED it up for everyone!!!

As of today 1-13-2006 only a TSA pilot can occupy the jumpseat on a TSA aircraft.

Jumpseat Wars never do what they are supposed to. They only screw it up for everyone else. Now that is one less seat for every AA, AX, AE, USAir, USAirEXpress, UAL and UAX pilot out there.

KingKong2 said:
As of today 1-13-2006 only a TSA pilot can occupy the jumpseat on a TSA aircraft.

Can anyone who isn't a backstabbing scumbag SCAB-wannabe confirm or deny this?

h25b said:
I wouldn't be looking to the FAA to back anyone up on a jumpseat war.

Actually, run this question by UPS management and see what they tell you. I believe that the FAA is backing Captain's Authority.

Shrek said:
Just read a memo in the crew room...... 01-13-06

It stated that NO OTHER airline can occupy the jumpseat on TSA aircraft.

It allows non-revs and jumpseaters in the back if there is room. This is just another beautiful fruit born from our fight with G Jets.....err sry TSA Holdings.

The fallout from this memo is going to be felt FAR and wide.

Our negotiations for a new contract start in FEB and it does NOT set the right tone......like having TWO lists as well.

Management is trying to crush ALPA on the property and are trying to turn the rest of the airlines pilots on us. The reason to post this is NOT to be on a soapbox. The reason is to let people know until further notice that this is in effect.

I......personally would like to appologize to all of the pilots that use our jumpseat to get to and from work. We are going to work on changing this ASAP.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=70425

commuterpuke said:
Like all of us I wanted the uniform, to fly a cool jet as quick as possible, to feel equal to my friends, have hot chicks look at you during boarding while you flip switches and look cool, and all that other stuff

Do all of your 41 posts say the same thing?

commuterpuke said:

thats the funniest thing I have heard all day..

thanks

KingKong2 said:
TSA MESSED it up for everyone!!!

Jumpseat Wars never do what they are supposed to. They only screw it up for everyone else. Now that is one less seat for every AA, AX, AE, USAir, USAirEXpress, UAL and UAX pilot out there.

Dan I had to check your b.s. on the other board; guess I will do it here as well. YOU MESSED up. This is not a jumpseat war, but a whipsaw alter ego battle and your good buddy, that POS MW in tsa management is doing whatever he can to harm tsa pilots. Once again, you are on the wrong side of the battle. (BTW, who is taller you or MW? I think he might be 5 5" so he might have you by a half inch)

Do you think anyone sees you as the good guy in all this? You poor misunderstood alter ego whipsaw scumbag pilot.

Latest resources

Back