• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA losing 10 aircraft to Eagle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We'll then, if I get called for a trip my last 4 days with the company then I'm going to be pissed because I'm interviewing. Very sad situation for TSA a few months ago they were preaching to us how we're going to take over the 50 seat market, shows how much management knows...

Pretty soon there won't be a 50 seat market left for anyone to take over.

I dont ever post here, but i just wanted to point out that there are lots of Go Jet scabs who arent losing their jobs. Sanjay may be a pric but he isnt the only one. All the Go Jet pilots should feel warm and fuzzy about their actions putting TSA pilots out on the street.

I dont ever post here, but i just wanted to point out that there are lots of Go Jet scabs who arent losing their jobs. Sanjay may be a pric but he isnt the only one. All the Go Jet pilots should feel warm and fuzzy about their actions putting TSA pilots out on the street.

You mean, putting TSA pilots on the street AGAIN. Not the first furlough at TSA while those scumbags keep their jobs.

Once again proof that Ho Jets is scab outfit and staffed by scabs. They deserve to be treated as such

Currently there is a push at Eagle to remove GoJets from the AA/AE jumpseat agreement. Maybe karma will prevail.

Latest resources

Back