TSA is laying off!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I can say is:

I live in a small town that only has 4 flights a day. The TSA has 12-13 agents working on all 4 Flights! This is for an airport that is not equiped to support that many people in the screening area. For only 37 passengers outbound they are triping over each other and it takes them 50 minutes to screen 30 passengers.

TSA- Too Stupid for Applebee's

That is too bad! You can never have enough of a bad I mean a good thing. But don't worry ladies and gentleman, I am sure, that will all their superb qualifications they will be able to find some rent a cop job in a mall near you, in no time.

Last edited:
A true story ...

A small boy, about eight or nine years old, pointed to a TSA agent and said "Hey Dad, that man stole a police uniform. Look!"

The agent was a light-skinned person with visible tattoos showing on both forearms, a row of gold-capped teeth, and was slouching against a rail near the female bag screener - also an agent - who he'd been loudly trying to talk into meeting him after work at a club. A small line of seven or eight people watched helplessly as the female agent (who had stopped the conveyor to look thru a bag) kept interrupting her manual search to turn 180 degrees to reply to various queries from agent number one.

The folks in line kept looking at each other and rolling their eyes.

I thought they got rid of this kind of crap? What gives?

Minh

Latest resources

Back