• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Truth About Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If your the example of professionalism at Colgan then you are right, we are screwed.

Nice answer. You should take up politics. Didn't address the questions at all, just flinged mud.

You fit the profile of management plant or spy. I hope you really like working for Colgan!

The flight attendant union doesn't have to pay dues until they get a contract. Why can't we do the same. What makes ALPA the best choice for us? Are we just jumping on the bandwagon. Can our contract state that all flight attendants the APLA pilots fly with have to be straight, large boobies, and an hour glass figure. If it can't then I continue to say NO TO ALPA, we should have looked at other unions as well ! ! ! ALPA IS NOT GOOD FOR COLGAN.

The flight attendant union doesn't have to pay dues until they get a contract. Why can't we do the same. What makes ALPA the best choice for us? Are we just jumping on the bandwagon. Can our contract state that all flight attendants the APLA pilots fly with have to be straight, large boobies, and an hour glass figure. If it can't then I continue to say NO TO ALPA, we should have looked at other unions as well ! ! ! ALPA IS NOT GOOD FOR COLGAN.

Play,

Read Mike's memo about ALPA dues, the first contract would most likely have a clause saying you must pay dues, until then you DON'T HAVE TO JOIN!!! Granted, you won't have any union protection till that point, but if you don't want to join right away then don't!!! People did look into other unions BTW, if you think ALPA is not good for Colgan, hopefully that is based on info other then what you just said because it's not correct.

Can our contract state that all flight attendants the APLA pilots fly with have to be straight, large boobies, and an hour glass figure.

Maybe you should go work at Hooters air if thats all you want out of a job....lol

You are an idiot!!!!!!!!

Go back to being a flight instructor and when you grow up call us. I sure don't want to fly with you!!!!!!!!!

Can our contract state that all flight attendants the APLA pilots fly with have to be straight, large boobies, and an hour glass figure.

Maybe you should go work at Hooters air if thats all you want out of a job....lol

Save your breath. That guy is a tool.

Latest resources

Back