Truck Driving School

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
big pimpn' said:
It's ok, everyone knows you secretly use Top Gun Quotes flying your 172 around the pattern in the Civil Air Patrol. " Dont do it MAV!!!!""

$hit, I say them driving to the airport!!!!:laugh: :beer:

screwed_again said:
You guys are too cool.

And you're a tool!!!:laugh: :uzi: What is your point???? Get a sense-of-humor, then you can talk to me!!!!:beer:

say again said:
And you're a tool!!!:laugh: :uzi: What is your point???? Get a sense-of-humor, then you can talk to me!!!!:beer:

Oh yeah, Say Again, that was funny 15 years ago. I have a great sense of humor, I just don't have that number to the truck driving school, so quit asking.

What makes you think I want to talk to you anyway? I'll have to listen to gay-ass Maverick quotes.

screwed_again said:
You guys are too cool.

"That's right Iceman, I am dangerous!"

Thats funny, your mom said the same thing last night!

and I bet you are "dangerous" in your shiny blue flight suit flying your cessna for the CAP.

screwed_again said:
Oh yeah, Say Again, that was funny 15 years ago. I have a great sense of humor, I just don't have that number to the truck driving school, so quit asking.

What makes you think I want to talk to you anyway? I'll have to listen to gay-ass Maverick quotes.

And it's still funny to this day!!!:laugh: I didn't ask for the number to the truck driving school, but if you have it....???? Knowing how you are, you're saving me the pain of actually having to talk to you. For that, I do thank you!!!:beer:

BTW- Anyboby who says that they have a sense-of-humor, really doesn't. Just like flying with a CA who says he's laid-back, watch out!!!

Adios Goose!!!!:pimp:

A capt who says he's laid back, yep, better cross your t's and dot your i's. Not that we shouldn't do it anyways. I'm laid back you know.

What's the pay and QOL like for a trucker? Like that quote better? I don't think I could stay sane looking at the road that many hours of a day. Then again with the state of this industry I don't know how much longer I'll keep sanity in my grasp.

I read an article after 9-11 that quite a few laid off Airline pilots were seeking employment as long haul truck drivers. It actualy sounds like it could be a fun adventure if you had the right mindset.

Latest resources

Back