Truck Driving School

atlcrashpad

Can't hold me down
Total Time
Bling
Anybody got the number to that truck driving school. I may need it.

CRJDog

Supadawg!!!
Total Time
2MUCH
Like I mentioned before, flying a cargo freighter full of rubber dogsh*t out of hong kong is getting more and more appealing.

Phony Marconi

Total Time
dunno?
LOL!

The trucking company scheduler/dispatchers wouldn't dare treat a trucker the way ours treat their pilots....they'd get the living crap beat out of 'em...

Make about TWICE as much money.

Easier job, too....the only immediate-action item for a trucker:

NEED A FIX:

1) Pull into the next Truckstop for a Blojo.

--END OF CHECKLIST--

screwed_again

Total Time
OK guys, the "truck driving school" quote is OOOOLLLLLDDDDDD! Can we please put the Top Gun quotes to bed.....they're not that funny anymore.

CRJDog

Supadawg!!!
Total Time
2MUCH
screwed_again said:
OK guys, the "truck driving school" quote is OOOOLLLLLDDDDDD! Can we please put the Top Gun quotes to bed.....they're not that funny anymore.
Party pooper!!

apache

Total Time
Lighten up, Francis

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
screwed_again said:
OK guys, the "truck driving school" quote is OOOOLLLLLDDDDDD! .....they're not that funny anymore.
So are lame-a$$es like yourself!!!!!:p

big pimpn'

Total Time
11000+
screwed_again said:
It's ok, everyone knows you secretly use Top Gun Quotes flying your 172 around the pattern in the Civil Air Patrol. " Dont do it MAV!!!!""

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
big pimpn' said:
It's ok, everyone knows you secretly use Top Gun Quotes flying your 172 around the pattern in the Civil Air Patrol. " Dont do it MAV!!!!""
$hit, I say them driving to the airport!!!!:laugh: :beer:

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
screwed_again said:
You guys are too cool.

And you're a tool!!!:laugh: :uzi: What is your point???? Get a sense-of-humor, then you can talk to me!!!!:beer:

screwed_again

Total Time
say again said:
And you're a tool!!!:laugh: :uzi: What is your point???? Get a sense-of-humor, then you can talk to me!!!!:beer:

Oh yeah, Say Again, that was funny 15 years ago. I have a great sense of humor, I just don't have that number to the truck driving school, so quit asking.

What makes you think I want to talk to you anyway? I'll have to listen to gay-ass Maverick quotes.

R

RJDC

Can you sue a truck driving school to admit you if you don't have any internal recommendations?

big pimpn'

Total Time
11000+
screwed_again said:
You guys are too cool.

"That's right Iceman, I am dangerous!"
Thats funny, your mom said the same thing last night!

and I bet you are "dangerous" in your shiny blue flight suit flying your cessna for the CAP.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
screwed_again said:
Oh yeah, Say Again, that was funny 15 years ago. I have a great sense of humor, I just don't have that number to the truck driving school, so quit asking.

What makes you think I want to talk to you anyway? I'll have to listen to gay-ass Maverick quotes.
And it's still funny to this day!!!:laugh: I didn't ask for the number to the truck driving school, but if you have it....???? Knowing how you are, you're saving me the pain of actually having to talk to you. For that, I do thank you!!!:beer:

BTW- Anyboby who says that they have a sense-of-humor, really doesn't. Just like flying with a CA who says he's laid-back, watch out!!!

Adios Goose!!!!:pimp:

coolyokeluke

Total Time
2600+
A capt who says he's laid back, yep, better cross your t's and dot your i's. Not that we shouldn't do it anyways. I'm laid back you know.

What's the pay and QOL like for a trucker? Like that quote better? I don't think I could stay sane looking at the road that many hours of a day. Then again with the state of this industry I don't know how much longer I'll keep sanity in my grasp.

screwed_again

Total Time
I had the number, just called it and a lady answered,"Good afternoon, Pinnacle Airlines."

big pimpn'

Total Time
11000+
I read an article after 9-11 that quite a few laid off Airline pilots were seeking employment as long haul truck drivers. It actualy sounds like it could be a fun adventure if you had the right mindset.