Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
screwed_again said:
Hey Big Pimpin',

Are you white or a black man who has issues with his blackness? Hey, just KeEpN*iT*gAnGsTa*

Go back inside the broken condom that spawned you.

Let me guess, another comment on my Avatar? You must be an experiment in Artificial Stupidity.

I gotta bad feeling 'bout this Mav

screwed_again said:
Do you have a problem with the CAP. I've been a member since I was 18. We do search and rescue missions.

Member since you were 18? What are you now 20? Or are you the 70 yr old USAF retiree who cannot seem to let go of his glory days.

Search and Rescue? When was YOUR latest SAR? Did you pluck Katrina victims from roof tops? When were you last in Zero/Zero over swelling seas looking for a ship in distress? I doubt you have done anything of the sort. But I believe you sit and fan flames on Flightline.com

Back up your talk

Screwed Again,

Before you even go at it, no I'm not a SAR guy. I'm an Attack guy (I shoot at people and get paid for it). I can back up all my claims with my DA759 (Flight records) and DD214.

Last edited:
Only CAP "search and rescue" thingee I ever saw was watching a 99 yr old guy in his turbo bonanza land at my airport looking for an ELT signal. He had a handheld radio with a paperclip for an antenna.

God, I was joking around, kids. Who fills out their bios accurately?

Atlcrashpad, I can appreciate the fact you were just making light of the current situation in the airline biz with the first post. It just lacked creativity, thats all. That quote has been used a million times on here and its not funny. So, I don't want to argue anymore. I'm not in the CAP, I did not do SAR missions in somolia or new orleans plucking people off roof tops and i have never killed or shot at anyone. I believe you are an attack guy and I don't need to check records to verify it. It was fun jabbing back and forth. Take care.

PS. That Earl show is pretty funny, huh? Could be a great source of quotes.

Latest resources

Back