Trs855

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FL717 said:
You owe me a beer.... because I just spit my beer out my nose when I read that.

Thanks for the laugh!

Well, now that made two people I made laugh last night. Yourself and my wife when I got undressed for bed.

Ty Webb said:
If they don't already, I suspect they will soon . . . . .

The Internet age allows word to spread like wildfire. I think this is going to come back and bite them in the arse very soon. No worries for them though. I'm sure they can slide right back into their CFI jobs pretty quickly.

Imagine the harrowing tales of woe they can pass on to their students about flying that yom kipper clipper into the big city.

Last edited:
StopNTSing said:
LOL! Pot, meet Kettle!

IIRC, Ty, as someone who threw a memorable temper tantrum over this very same issue just a few months ago, it seems a bit hypocritical for you to be piling on to this guy.

Amen.

Airtran, more like Southwest everyday

Wow, this is great! First Southwest comes up with the patented Airtran cutoff maneuver(dont deny it guys my buddy just finished IOE at Southwest and told me all about it). Now we will have our very own patented Westwind cutoff maneuver. I just hope the revision to the AOM comes out later in the month, I have recurent next week and I sure hate to have to learn new procedures just before ground school.

Here's what I put:

Anyone else besides me notice the little "game" of pretending not to hear ground or ramp, until they have cut you off?

Anyone else ever wonder what would happen if we all started playing "Chicken" on the ramps and taxiways?

I'm getting a little tired of it.

Here's what WW Boy wrote:

If you were the Captain or F.O. on Airtran's Monday, June 27th, flight 855 service from MSP to ATL, or if you possibly know who the pilots may have been or . . . .

Anyone who can;t tell the difference between the two should probably stay in the kitchen and play with their kettle.

Hey, Catfish! The next time anything like that happens, be sure to get the flight number and company and call their Chief Pilot. I did this once before and found it to be extremely effective. I can only imagine the embarrassment of being called by your own Chief Pilot for acting so unprofessionally.

Fletch

]Actually, Fletch is neither. He's about as laid back a guy as you could hope to meet, as are most of the Airtran pilots.

I know of one other time this happened, and the CA I was flying with knew the Cp of the carrier in question. From what I heard, the fool that shot off his mouth was called in and canned. . . . feel free to accuse me of making this up. . . Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. . .

Hey, Catfish, what was the airline that employed this consummate aviator?[/QUOTE]

Quote:
**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**!! !

I'm still tryin to get over the fact that you called his chief pilot over him callin you AIR TRASH...

Sorry, I'm with Fletch on this one. . . . . if the guy's stupid enough and unprofessional enough to say that on the radio, then let him come in on his day off and do the carpet dance.

Sorry, guys, I'm not playing anymore. Hurricane's coming,
I know some of you guys in this string don't have to worry . . . . . it's safe in your parent's basement . . . . . but some of us have business to take care of down here.

Last edited:
Guess I'd better be careful when I see a Westwind taxiing around. Ill open the window and wave him around!! LOL

D*MN IT JIM!!!

Latest resources

Back