• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trouble with PAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It will take a little more altitude to put them down. After they are all asleep, turn the cabin back down to normal and turn the O2 mask deploy system back on. They usually sleep for most of the trip.

If you misjudge you could end up with a passenger who is either dead or has brain damage, guess who is going to jail then. Even if they have no damage you still open yourself and your company to lawsuits and other problems, I don't think the FAA would look favorably upon it either.

Report these guys. Isn't there an FAR requiring this anyhow?

I'm sick and tired of guys like that treating ppl like crap and collecting bonuses in the millions.

Just Turn The Cabin Altitude As High As You Can.... Put Them All To Sleepy!!! Alcohol Takes Oxygen Out Of The Blood Stream And Slows Everything Down. You Can Take A Little More Oxygen Away By Climbing The Cabin. Its Worked For Me... Works On Crying Babies Too. No Damage Is Done To The Pax Just Some Bad Hangovers.

If you misjudge you could end up with a passenger who is either dead or has brain damage, guess who is going to jail then. Even if they have no damage you still open yourself and your company to lawsuits and other problems, I don't think the FAA would look favorably upon it either.

chicken...

Just Turn The Cabin Altitude As High As You Can.... Put Them All To Sleepy!!! Alcohol Takes Oxygen Out Of The Blood Stream And Slows Everything Down. You Can Take A Little More Oxygen Away By Climbing The Cabin. Its Worked For Me... Works On Crying Babies Too. No Damage Is Done To The Pax Just Some Bad Hangovers.

Are you actually admitting to doing that to babies? Maybe you should read your own signature line.

The incident has been investigated and resolved (to the satisfaction of all).
We shall not be flying these clients again.
Thank you to all of you who gave sensible, helpful, advice during a difficult time.

Safe flying.

Latest resources

Back