• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trouble with PAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PS Our FA was in tears after the flight but values her job too much to complain. I said I would support her but she has decided to leave it and call in sick if called to fly with them again.

I think your FA is the problem. Tell her to be a crewmember and take charge. She CANNOT get fired for this. If she does, your company will get even worse sexual harrasment publicity.

( just make sure everything is documented....names and dates)

I think your FA is the problem. Tell her to be a crewmember and take charge. She CANNOT get fired for this. If she does, your company will get even worse sexual harrasment publicity.

( just make sure everything is documented....names and dates)

Respectfully, I disagree that our FA is the problem. I understand she cannot get fired, but negative reporting of major clients isn't that easy. If we file a report it automatically goes to legal/ HR and on up the chain. She is naturally reticent to take it further.

your FA just got her big pay day, she should get a lawyer and get a law suit going! cha-ching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respectfully, I disagree that our FA is the problem. I understand she cannot get fired, but negative reporting of major clients isn't that easy. If we file a report it automatically goes to legal/ HR and on up the chain. She is naturally reticent to take it further.

If your company is as "big and important" as you play it up, I am sure that they would like to hear her story.

your FA just got her big pay day, she should get a lawyer and get a law suit going! cha-ching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this is "her lottery winner". Maybe she doesnt want you to talk so she can sue you and the company. By speaking up, you might be helping yourself as well. I am guessing that they would pay her off to keep this out of the media.

If your company is as "big and important" as you play it up, I am sure that they would like to hear her story.

I think your missing the point. It's not about a 'big and important' company (although I wasn't trying to sound like that) but rather asking for advice from my fellow part 91 pilots. I have heard your opinion and I thank you but perhaps others have different views or have been in similar situations and can offer advice.

Last edited:
By the way in most places her immediate supervisor is also responsible in providing a safe and hassle free work environment. Sounds like that may be you if your the Capt. If you didn't step in during the trip now may be the time.

PS Our FA was in tears after the flight but values her job too much to complain. I said I would support her but she has decided to leave it and call in sick if called to fly with them again.

Calling in sick will awake a sleeping giant. Do you not see the amount of financial liability that all of you are wantonly leaving the company exposed to because someone takes too much pride in their job and no pride in themselves? Will getting fired make the F/A feel better? I'll explain:

The next F/A is going to have the same problems with these people. I assume it will be a contract F/A? I ASSURE you, she WILL complain and WILL get a Lawyer and sue both companies for sexual harassment.

You know what happens next?

The powers that be will find out this is not the 1st time it happened. It will be discovered that the CP, F/A, and crew of the previous flight all conspired (that's what you did) to cover up the 1st incident. Though your intenetion was not deceit, it was still covered up. If the reporting sexual harassment is optional at your company, and I suspect that it is not, then you all are off the hook. If not, get that resume shined up.

You should start by EMAILING on the comapny email the CP and pressing him to take this forward. You have thought long and hard about this and you cannot, in good faith, just drop it. Explain to him that he is the department leader and this situation is serious enough to warrant him taking this information and reporting it. I sure this loser CP says "my airplane" when talking about it anyways, so be sure you tell him this serious episode happened on HIS airplane. Let him know that any response would be appreciate via a reply email.

Failing to report this situation will cause more trouble that it is worth.

Last edited:
Calling in sick will awake a sleeping giant. The next F/A is going to have the same problems with these people. I assume it will be a contract F/A? I ASSURE you, she WILL complain and WILL get a Lawyer and sue both companies for sexual harassment.

You know what happens next?

The powers that be will find out this is not the 1st time it happened. Iw will be discovered that the CP, F/A, and crew of the previous flight all conspired (that's what you did) to cover up the 1st incident. Those your intenetion was not deceit, it was still covered up. If the reporting sexual harassment is optional at your company, and I suspect that it is not, then you all are off the hook. If not, get that resume shined up.

You should start by EMAILING on the comapny email the CP and pressing him to take this forward. You have thought long and hard about this and you cannot, in good faith, just drop it. Explain to him that he is the department leader and this situation is serious enough to warrant him taking this information and reporting it. I sure this loser CP says "my airplane" when talking about it anyways, so be sure you tell him this serious episode happened on HIS airplane. Let him know that any response would be appreciate via a reply email.

Failing to report this situation will cause more trouble that it is worth.

Although I understand the difficulties you face Blackjet is exactly right. Failure to file a report with the CP is justification for future trouble for you.
It IS the right thing to do.

Latest resources

Back