Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
our 319's have 3 FA's. Prior to takeoff "Would our 2 outstanding FA's and (insert lead's name) please be seated for departure."

The MD80 has an access door behind the captains seat so being bored he went down the hold and I called the FA's to send the captain back up, think he's in the lav, because ATC had a question. She searched the cabin and couldn't find him so came up and said he wasn't back there. I said come on, go back and get him. I tapped on the floor and he came back up and got back in his seat for when she returned. It sure was fun but probably isn't a good idea now days.

Get on the PA and say in a loud voice Allahu Akbar and put the plane in a steep bank, gets them every time.

Get two flight attendants to strip down to their underwear, then put them in a pit and make them fight.

Get two flight attendants to strip down to their underwear, then put them in a pit and make them fight.

Now, THAT'S a good one! I think it would be even better if you chose the 2 oldest, ugliest and fattest ones you could find. After all, they are the majority, right?

The best one over the years for me required a group effort with the other Flight Attendants and Especially the Gate agent. The New FA gets handed a note (Coctail napkin) right before they close the door for departure. The other FA's make sure there no where around when she receives the Cocktail napkin so she has to deal with it.

On the cocktail napkin it reads "ANNETA MANN". The Gate agent will ask her to page this person. After about 2-3 pages with her asking for this person to please ring there flight attendant call button I usually get on the PA and tell them "Folks" is there any other airline other than Southwest where a FA asks for a Man? Guys don't be bashful and ring those call buttons.

Usually a lots of laughs and requires me to buy dinner that evening, but Paybacks are a Biatch! I needed to lock my luggage over the year's for all the stuff they load in there when I'm not around. :)

Mike Hunt is another good one. May land somebody in hot water though! :eek:

Now, THAT'S a good one! I think it would be even better if you chose the 2 oldest, ugliest and fattest ones you could find. After all, they are the majority, right?
Actually, what I had in mind was two young attractive female f/a's, one tall and skinny, and one short and beefy.

Actually, what I had in mind was two young attractive female f/a's, one tall and skinny, and one short and beefy.

Now, that's thinking outside the box---I applaud you! I just wonder what you'd do if as a payback for participating in such entertainment for your pleasure, they asked you to participate in a similar match. Would you be the tall thin one, or the short beefy one?

Now, that's thinking outside the box---I applaud you! I just wonder what you'd do if as a payback for participating in such entertainment for your pleasure, they asked you to participate in a similar match. Would you be the tall thin one, or the short beefy one?
I just want to be the referee for their match. No holds barred of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back