Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.;-) " as awful as she might be, please remember- you have her for an hour, I've got to deal with her ALL day ...."

If theyre new, Wrap a $20 in the ACARS printer- then in front of them swipe your debit card over it- get your airplane to beep as you do, then feed the printer out- straightfaced, put your money away and ask her if she needs to get cash since that feature works now...

:laugh:

Hey kids, see that orange button with the person on it? The flight attendants love it when you push it over and over....

Looking for some good tricks or funny PA announcements to play on a few FA's I am flying with. Nothing hurtful or anything like that. Just some funny stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

Don't sleep where you shiitt. You're only asking this if you're trying to hook up with one of those nasty cows.

I like telling new lead FA's during my brief that "We'll be overwater on this one," when you're going, say, from ATL to Wichita. They usually figure out halfway through the lifejacket demo. It's like "Geography Bee- Survivor".

Last edited:
Don't sleep where you shiitt. You're only asking this if you're trying to hook up with one of those nasty cows.

Amen, brother! I do hope you're true to your feelings and let your obvious disdain for "those nasty cows" shine through. You wouldn't be one of those wusses who act all warm and fuzzy in front of your fellow crew members BUT talk shiit about them behind their backs. That would make you a phony, or worse yet, a coward. Right, Uncle?

Always wanted to do this PA on a senior Mama' widebody flight but the Captains never let me:

"Welcome aboard ladies and gentlemen on our flight to......................................now sit back and relax and enjoy our Flight Attendants 500+ years of inflight service experience." :nuts:

The fun that can be had when you don't want to eat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back