Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a sharpie write the CPT and FO names along with the newby FA on a plastic cup. Sneak up a bottle of apple juice and warm up on the glareshield.

Upon landing in domicile fill up CPT and FO cup with warm apple juice. Tell newby "we have been elected for random drug test". Present them along with HER empty cup. Inform her it is her job as newby to deliver "specimens" to chief flight attendant with her own sample as well.

Eat FIRST, get your drinks FIRST.....Then,

When you go out on break, ask the stew guarding the door to give you another trash bag because you got a lot of stuff to toss out.....

Take it with you to the can if able......take your pen and slice the bottom of the bag from end to end and then fold it back up neatly.....

When you walk back out of he lav, say that you saw some people who need a trash pickup run.....as you go back in, hand the rolled up (neatly) bag to the stew in the cockpit...and ask her to help out the folks by doing a quick run through of the cabin.....There will always be somebody wanting to dump something, she'll open the bag and somebody will inevitably place that half empty coke or a cup of coffee in it and it'll dump through on her shoes......

You are locked up front and always make sure you got all you need before you pull this one off, because you can bet whatever you ask for after that, it'll be messed with.

A really fun one:

Draw a mustache and two eyes on your dickhead and then sit in your seat with your pants off while talking like Scarface and repeating "say hallo to my Li'l Friend! " Then hit the F/A call button and watch the hilarity that ensues...

TGR

I think that one is frowned upon.
Thanks alot bin Laden.

I was jumpseating years ago on a United DC-10. They had me hang in the forward galley with the #1 FA waiting to see if a good seat was open. The Captain (who was 59 1/2 if he was a minute), made his welcome aboard PA. He concluded by saying, "I also wanted to add this is a pretty special day for me. Our purser today is XXX XXX, who has been an aviation hero of mine since I was a small boy."

Steam came out of her ears, and she bolted for the cockpit. The FE saw her coming and slammed the cockpit door. Unfortunately, that left me out there with her.

No good seat for me.

This goes along the lines of the LAV overheat- LAV over pressurization malfunction.

Tell the FA she needs to go back and hold the flapper valve open with something and flush several times to equalize the pressure or risk the LAV back flowing into the cabin.

Tried and true.

Don't sleep where you shiitt. You're only asking this if you're trying to hook up with one of those nasty cows.

Don't know what the F your are talking about but what ever. I like to have fun. If you don't then move on and don't read the thread.

The best one over the years for me required a group effort with the other Flight Attendants and Especially the Gate agent. The New FA gets handed a note (Coctail napkin) right before they close the door for departure. The other FA's make sure there no where around when she receives the Cocktail napkin so she has to deal with it.

On the cocktail napkin it reads "ANNETA MANN". The Gate agent will ask her to page this person. After about 2-3 pages with her asking for this person to please ring there flight attendant call button I usually get on the PA and tell them "Folks" is there any other airline other than Southwest where a FA asks for a Man? Guys don't be bashful and ring those call buttons.

Usually a lots of laughs and requires me to buy dinner that evening, but Paybacks are a Biatch! I needed to lock my luggage over the year's for all the stuff they load in there when I'm not around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back