• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travolta is new Qantas First Officer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For a quick look at pilot or aircraft registration information go to AVWEB.COM and look under the database section. It has numerous query options with one that goes to the FAA database.

Does anybody recall seeing his 707 in Wilmington NC. Every time I went in there it was on the ramp.

Also another 707 question. Does anybody know of 707XX, just curious if this is Trovolta's now with a new #.

I use to see it come into ATL to get gas all the time over at Airport Group International, it was maroon and grey.

Answered my own question, thanks anyway.

707XX(cn 18740/388, del. 09/64 to Qantas as VH-EBM). Since re-registered N707JT. Owned and flown by actor John Travolta

There was a 707 that would come into ATL a couple of year back, we would see it now an then as we were loading up at Mercury but I want to say it was white with greenish and gold trim.

On a side note about ATL, ever seen that private 777-200 that comes in every once and while, owned by some Arab royal?

Now THAT is a bizjet!:D

TMMT

You can also search for ratings among other things at:

http://www.landings.com/

then go to the "databases" section.

Buzz job in a 707

If it is true then more power to him, just the crew and in Maine if something went wrong all he would hit is just a moose. Big diffrence when you don't have the paying general public on board.............somebody has to do it.

Latest resources

Back