• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travis Barker - 4 killed, 2 hurt as rock star's jet crashes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All nice things, that were already on airplanes in the 1960's.

Wonderful, what aircraft had Carbon Fiber Brakes, Delta Fins, and Eicas back then?

Last edited:
what new airplane(s) comes with a drag chute these days? Enough said! If they are so great, then someone would still be using them...right?

Last edited:
Go back to some kind of school and then start posting your bullsh!t.

If you were being funny or meant to say something I didn't get, sorry. Be more specific when people have lost there ************************* lives.

Huh? That was a completely serious question. I have never heard of a "Nitrogen" Tire Gauge, hence my post. I'm not an A&P, just a pilot. We check the pressures fairly frequently on our -60, but as far as I know, we don't use a "Nitrogen Specific" gauge. If such a thing exists, or if we are using something inaccurate, I want to know.

How you interpreted my post as "being funny" or "Bullsh!t", I'll never know.

Huh? That was a completely serious question. I have never heard of a "Nitrogen" Tire Gauge, hence my post. I'm not an A&P, just a pilot. We check the pressures fairly frequently on our -60, but as far as I know, we don't use a "Nitrogen Specific" gauge. If such a thing exists, or if we are using something inaccurate, I want to know.

Basil has a legitimate question and is right - a highly calibrated aircraft type pressure gauge that measures accurately will work and I am sure your AMT or Maintenance Facility can assist you with purchasing the right one. Sorry my bad.

Last edited:
Good ?

He is just looking for an argument. I am glad you asked that because I didnt know either. I also didnt perceive your question as derogatory. What an ass FLY91 is. I hope he stays 91 and far away from me when I am in the air, maybe he can go do circles over Cuba or something.

Back to the discussion please.

Not funny. My drunk dumb friend posted on my computer last night. Disregard.

But I do like drag chutes, they have their place. lol

Not funny. My drunk dumb friend posted on my computer last night. Disregard.

But I do like drag chutes, they have their place. lol

Don't worry about it, he didn't say you liked drag chutes, he said you liked drag queens.

Latest resources

Back