Travel Net

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

701EV

Is anyone having trouble with travel net? I've been trying all day to log on. No luck.

701EV

Me too.

I think they set a limit on the number of regional employees who can sign on at any one time (like maybe five or so) to ensure that the system doesn't get bogged down for mainline employees.

If you read the note on the page, it said they are doing a software upgrade and it may be down periodically throughout the weekend.

Note what note?

Didn't see that.

Thanks, Tool

701EV

Actually, I think the priority to log onto the server is by pass privilege as well. All Regional Airlines will log onto Travel Net on an S-3C level. It's very similar to non-revving. Basically, try logging on, on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between the hours of midnight to 2am, and you should have no problem.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Hoping that upgrade includes iPhone functionality...one can hope, right?

I used it after the redesign but before the current outage. It still is not compatible with Safari 3, but you can log in and look up flights without messing around with the Safari JavaScript settings. You still can't see the standby list or make reservations with the iPhone, unless I missed something.

I used it after the redesign but before the current outage. It still is not compatible with Safari 3, but you can log in and look up flights without messing around with the Safari JavaScript settings. You still can't see the standby list or make reservations with the iPhone, unless I missed something.

I was able to make a reservation, but not view the lists.

Latest resources

Back