Travel Net

701EV

Total Time
a lot
Is anyone having trouble with travel net? I've been trying all day to log on. No luck.

701EV

rickair7777

Total Time
Lots
Me too.

I think they set a limit on the number of regional employees who can sign on at any one time (like maybe five or so) to ensure that the system doesn't get bogged down for mainline employees.

TOOL CRIB

Total Time
4000+
If you read the note on the page, it said they are doing a software upgrade and it may be down periodically throughout the weekend.

701EV

Total Time
a lot
Note what note?

Didn't see that.

Thanks, Tool

701EV

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
Actually, I think the priority to log onto the server is by pass privilege as well. All Regional Airlines will log onto Travel Net on an S-3C level. It's very similar to non-revving. Basically, try logging on, on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between the hours of midnight to 2am, and you should have no problem.

Good luck.

Last edited:

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
If you read the note on the page, it said they are doing a software upgrade and it may be down periodically throughout the weekend.
Hoping that upgrade includes iPhone functionality...one can hope, right?

centralpilot

Total Time
Hoping that upgrade includes iPhone functionality...one can hope, right?
I used it after the redesign but before the current outage. It still is not compatible with Safari 3, but you can log in and look up flights without messing around with the Safari JavaScript settings. You still can't see the standby list or make reservations with the iPhone, unless I missed something.

wmuflyguy

flunky
Total Time
5k+
I used it after the redesign but before the current outage. It still is not compatible with Safari 3, but you can log in and look up flights without messing around with the Safari JavaScript settings. You still can't see the standby list or make reservations with the iPhone, unless I missed something.
I was able to make a reservation, but not view the lists.

centralpilot

Total Time
I was able to make a reservation, but not view the lists.
You know what, I hadn't actually tried to make a reservation. I couldn't see the list and assumed that the JavaScript problem still existed for reservations as well.

CRJ puppy

Total Time
8000+
Yep, that's EXACTLY what it says on the sign in page, directly where the "Right from Richard" quotes usually are.

But, just list yourself for the first flight of the day from your departure city, show up and try all day to get on a flight!

Happy nonrevving!

:p

Speedtape

Total Time
enough
After the upgrade to 3.0, it works fine for me also! It also works on the I-touch.