• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For those of you that work there, how "hard" are the 6 days off? do you often get called to come in early, or stay out late a day or two?

A friend interviewed and was told that the days are not real hard days off and you are still expected to answer the phone. You could be extended on tour. Pay was a little low-not bad though. They sounded like a good company and just going through a growing spurt and they need all thier crews. Could e a great time to get in and work hard for them to get on top.

Do you always airline to the airplane or do you get to leave and come back to Elkhart at times? Also how is life on the road? Do you sit around waiting for trips to come up or do you get to go to hotel?

Any chance either of you just leave Options to go there?

Airline to the plane. Have started a couple trips out of EKM, but they will airline you to SBN if needed. If we don't have anything else on the schedule when we finish our leg, we usually stay at the airport until 4 or 5 local before we go to the hotel.

Schedule & Trips

Maybe I missed it, but in the job openings I saw I never saw a sample schedule listed. I did hear 6 days off. Is it a 6/6, 8/6, etc. type of schedule?

What would be a sample trip (Popular Locations, etc)?

How are on the road expenses handled (hotel, meals, etc)?

Lastly...are they doing pure charter or are they picking up for a frax operator or something?

Thanks for the info in advance.

Maybe I missed it, but in the job openings I saw I never saw a sample schedule listed. I did hear 6 days off. Is it a 6/6, 8/6, etc. type of schedule?

8/6 (Wed-Wed)

What would be a sample trip (Popular Locations, etc)?

Anywhere and everywhere. Last trip I was in California and Vegas. This trip I've been in Florida and Tetorbor.

How are on the road expenses handled (hotel, meals, etc)?

Per diem and company card

Lastly...are they doing pure charter or are they picking up for a frax operator or something?

All charter. We are dedicated to Sentient Jet.

Thanks for the info in advance

What is the normal legs per day. 3? 5? what about duty time? is 14 hours a goal like it is at flops, or do they use it as a limitation?

Latest resources

Back