• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's a pretty cool place. Lot's of growth. Two Beechjets, one King Air, a Citation S II, with two more S II's, two Hawker 850's and a Hawker 4000 on the way. They just started early this year with just the King Air and one Beechjet.

thanks

thanks for the reply! Any more info would be great to: quality of life, hours, pilot bases and I agree it seems like a great company.
Thanks again

tmc

seems like a nice company........i think they just built the new hanger on the north side of the field and looks like they are really expanding...........im originally from elkhart so this is perfect.......currently flying down in Puerto Rico (the rock) for Eagle.......

Tmc

buying more s/II 's and beechjets.......nice schedules so far......their flying us to and from the airplanes every wed.....so no need to live in northern indiana.....i believe the pilot that lives the farthest away is in omaha......they really have big plans to expand.....could be good timing!

I'm liking it so far. Nothing to complain about. they just bought three more jets, and possibly a lot more in the works.

Sorta!!!

the got both back in late december......then about 3 weeks ago they figured they had 1 to many so they sold one....now im not sure if it is sold or is in the process, but i know they want to get rid of it......also got a 400xp.......they also scrapped the plans for the 4000....now looking at Gulfstreams...

Latest resources

Back