• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually the 15-13 day schedule is for new hires. There has been no talk of making it manditory for everyone. Where do you get this info?

If you are serious about getting a job at Travel Management Company send me a private message.(I will be out on my seven day rotation so give me some time to respond)They have five Beechjets parked for lack of finding any crews.There will be more problems finding guys willing to work the fifteen on thirteen off rotations.The company is talking about making the new schedule mandatory for all their current flight crews.If this should happen there will be a mass exidus of pilots in the near future.

Fly safe guys!
And you have no flippen clue what you are talking about emspilot. I heard that rumor as well last week and I wasn't afraid to call the GM and DO and they both told me the same thing. NO they will not make the ones wanting to stay on the 8-6 schedule change. Your "friend" has too much time on his hands if all he wants to do is grumble about rumors and you have too much time on your hands spouting off unsubstantiated things that you heard.

Travel Management Company

Actually the 15-13 day schedule is for new hires. There has been no talk of making it manditory for everyone. Where do you get this info?

It came from the General Manager and the Director of Operations.Maybe you should be more knowledgable on that is going on at your company.Most pilots at Travel Management Company are thinking the new schedule will be manditory for everyone in time.

Fly safe guys

I know what's going on in the company. I usually let garbage that you're talking go in one ear and out the other. Just because some pilots are speculating a mandatory schedule change doesn't mean it's going to happen. Just like evryone speculated us being bought by Sentient. That never happened either. Did you personally talk to the D.O? Probably not, because you don't work here.

New BJ's

I knew that TMC made an offer for 10 more jets last month, but is it true that we are getting 5 more BJ's this month? Is that Gospel or just rumors?

I also know that TMC has been more that willing to work with their employees in regards to vacations and needing time off for family related issues.

If TMC was such a horrible company, I would think that out of the 80 or so pilots, there would be a bunch more posts trashing the company. I think as long as Management can keep the "Bozo Factor" below 10% it will be a great company, if not the D-Bags will make life on the road hell because all they'll do is bitch for 15 days straight.

PS-I like the post about how only people without a life can handle a 15/13 sched! hahahahahaha...lol thats a rational explantion!

BBJ's

I knew that TMC made an offer for 10 more jets last month, but is it true that we are getting 5 more BJ's this month? Is that Gospel or just rumors?

I also know that TMC has been more that willing to work with their employees in regards to vacations and needing time off for family related issues.

If TMC was such a horrible company, I would think that out of the 80 or so pilots, there would be a bunch more posts trashing the company. I think as long as Management can keep the "Bozo Factor" below 10% it will be a great company, if not the D-Bags will make life on the road hell because all they'll do is bitch for 15 days straight.

PS-I like the post about how only people without a life can handle a 15/13 sched! hahahahahaha...lol thats a rational explantion!

Hey Hawkster- I have heard the 10 new beechjets as well, but was informed last week first hand that 5 new are on the way deliveries beginning this month.

Oh I hope we can keep the BOZO factor down or the 15/13 is gonna be hell, & yup I took the 15/13 and I have a life as well, Hmmm there went that guy's brillant "no life" post.

If I recall correctly, when I spoke with the GM last week, he said that we are getting one this month and the rest of the 4 will be here between now and December. I believe it all depends on how quickly they can come off the assembly line.

Latest resources

Back