Trans States To downgrade and furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great....

Funny how quickly and easily this company is to ruin peoples lives.... They will even go to great lengths to lose money so they can ruin peoples lives.

Many airlines have been in trouble for quite some time, expensive fuel is not a new thing to this country, Europe has been dealing with having to manage their money and fuel expense for a lot longer. TSA jumps straight to the Downgrade & Furlough where as other companies reduce the average line flying to 70hrs per month, ask for voluntary leave of absence, and seem to care about someone as a person. Why will ALPA not suggest reducing the average line from 85hrs to 70hrs.

Just a thought...

TSA jumps straight to the Downgrade & Furlough where as other companies reduce the average line flying to 70hrs per month, ask for voluntary leave of absence, and seem to care about someone as a person. Why will ALPA not suggest reducing the average line from 85hrs to 70hrs.

Just a thought...

Nobody is being furloughed and they have asked for voluntary leave of absence it's in the last memo.

Flyinsick,

Don't assume that your MEC is doing nothing. I can assure you that they are working on alternatives to propose to the company in place of furloughs. Judging from how things went down with the last furlough, I would not expect to see relief from the current CBA as one of those alternatives.

Flyinsick,

Don't assume that your MEC is doing nothing. I can assure you that they are working on alternatives to propose to the company in place of furloughs. Judging from how things went down with the last furlough, I would not expect to see relief from the current CBA as one of those alternatives.
CBA???

Not any better

Compass, Comair, Eagle, etc... There are still options.

I don't see how any of these three or some other regionals would be any better. All I can say is prepare for times even rougher then now.
Good luck!!!!

Latest resources

Back