Trans States Picketing ORD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Koop,

Your comment spells it out...better quality of life..Thats what this is all about everyone.... keeping some of the quality not just the life. This industry use to provide a great deal of both now its hard to find. If everyone sticks together no one gets left behind..it seems these days individual pilot groups have to fight their own fights while others poke fun at our disputes and how we justify them...really sad.

Solidarity,
Stinker

That's all urban legend spread by the TSA MEC to scare people from GJ.

We've already had guys leave to Continental and a few other carriers. The HR department and management pilots simply don't care about GJ. Most mainline pilots could care less.

fuelflow said:
That's all urban legend spread by the TSA MEC to scare people from GJ.

We've already had guys leave to Continental and a few other carriers. The HR department and management pilots simply don't care about GJ. Most mainline pilots could care less.

right its just the handful of members of the mec, not all 700 pilots at tsa that are aware of what the individual scum bags at g0jet are responsible for.

And who would be these g0jet individuals that went to cal? That would be the urban legend. And what other carriers? The reason they are leaving is the writing is on the wall, you guys are toast. That's why Dan (King Kong 2)spends so much time refuting his own identity on this message board. Must be lonely.

CAL and World Airways are the ones I know about.

You actually believe the crap your union tells you? Go talk to some airline recruiters and tell them you work for GJ. They don't care. The only people who care are the TSA pilots (rightfully so) and the clowns that run their union.

fuelflow said:
CAL and World Airways are the ones I know about.

You actually believe the crap your union tells you? Go talk to some airline recruiters and tell them you work for GJ. They don't care. The only people who care are the TSA pilots (rightfully so) and the clowns that run their union.

What crap is that, that dirtbags went to gj and now the company wants an extension of our contract to regain flying that was already ours? There is a price on your head, and you feel betrayed by the company because they never really wanted you. What is the my union lying to me about? I would love to hear more.

As for your career potential, we will just wait and see. I can't see you lasting long at TSH, not when you are surrounded by 700 of your good "friends".

So who went to CAL? You guys are jumping ship just like rats and I doubt you are going to CAL.

Fool Flow,

Explain to me, exactly, your position in this issue. Are you a TSA pilot? Are you a *************************t pilot? Did you blow your interview and are just venting, trying to rationalize your ineptitude? Are you a flight attendant? Do you actually KNOW a single member of our pilot leadership? I know them all. Clowns? You are delusional. No seriously, you are missing something. Fill me in. Enlighten us.

Latest resources

Back