• Start date
  • Watchers 8

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jtf, I'm so ready. Washing out is NOT AN OPTION and yes I do want to fly a LOT if only for the money. 100 hours @ $21.22 will ALMOST pay all my bills, hehehe. I just bought the whole stock of Ramen from Publix. There are suppose to be 28 in Dec. 8 class and 41 in Jan. 12 class(mine). Hang in there, I'll take all the flying I can get. Are you in RIC or STL? All newbies still going to RIC I assume?

Don't be so sure you'll be getting a jet slot. There is a ton of movement in the J41 right now. Rumor has it, that the January classes will have lots of J41 FO's.

Hi!

Reserve pilots get 11 days off min. and lineholders 12 days off.

My friend is getting ususally 12 days off on the 41, and he would be getting 16 off on the jet. THe jet flies longer legs, so your monthly hour allotment goes in a lot less days. He is hanging on in the -41 trying to get to capt, and seeing the CQFO's pass him by.

Cliff
DTW

Reserve is 10 days off min. and almost always ends up being only 10. Line holders are only guarenteed 11 and every single J-41 FO line (not reserve with the min of 10) has only 11 days off for January. J-41 lines seem to always be crappy even when we aren't so short (but not this bad). The max days off for STL jet FOs will be 14 and the max for RIC jet FOs will only be 12. These have been better in recent months, but the crunch is really on- I don't think there is a single jet line next month with less than 90 hours- though the pairing could definitely be better to more proficiently make high time lines with more days off.

Good luck all applicants and all those who will be starting soon- we really need you yesterday.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back