• Watchers 8

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

210FR8DOG

I got the good news letter from Trans States!!

Ya'll ever see a redneck freight-dog flyin' a jit, er jet?

"Hey ma, watch this!!"

I didn't "know" anyone on the inside and the interview was very enjoyable. Send your resumes. I'll post on aviationinterviews. Good luck to all who interviewed Dec. 4.

Jeff,
Have you heard anything about class dates yet? I got the good letter also!! See you in St Louis!!

Jan. 12

looks like Jan. 12. I wish it was sooner. It's hard to climb into these crusty old Barons now!!! At least we're not in a pool forever though. I've got every flavor of Ramen in my suitcase now.

Any TSAers with info on a crash pad please PM. I cant get on TSAlounge 'cause I guess my cookies are the the wrong flavor or they're stale or something!!

Hi Guys,

I also received the letter and a probable Jan. 12th date. I'll know more later today. I'll start packing the Ramen also. Yippee!
You mean that I'll actually have to put a coat on up there in St. Louis? I'm not use to that down here in the Deep South! What are those crazy white things falling out of the sky? Ha ha!

FWIW

I was hired by them in Aug 2001, put into a hiring pool, then promised a 'reinterview' in Dec 2002. Once the hiring picked up they told me my 300 multi hours were not enough and the new multi min was 500. You appear to have 135 experience, maybe that would offset the lack of multi.

good luck

Congrats Dude!

I got my letter as a result of a December 3 interview. There was no mention of a class date. Did your letter mention one??

Jon210, I think the lowest multi time the day of my interview was about 450 and that was with military experience. Most had quite a bit more. That said, give it a shot, all they can say is no. I sent them my first resume when I had 25 hours of multi because back then, the website said, "at the company's discretion, pilots may be hired with lower times". Then when I FINALLY started flying the Baron, I updated the resume every 100 hours of multi. Maybe I got the persistance award, I don't know.

also, I went to the Mesa interview this week. Their multi minimums are only 100 and there were LOTS of people there that just barely had that. They are hiring a billion pilots in 2004. All growth is in the jets. Forget the Mesa bashing and make your own decision for you. 210 forever or CRJ forever? hhmmmmm.

citdrver- the letters did not have a class date. I called Sara with a question yesterday and she asked if I wanted to be in the Jan. 12 class. She said she would be calling everyone within a week or so to confirm. Congratulations.

I just got off the phone with Sarah. Jan12 class date!!!! It's really going to be hard to keep climbing into that 210 now. Wow, I just complained about getting called for a class date. I think I need more sleep.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back