Trans States Jumpseaters ATTENTION Please Read

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shrek

I know this is the majors forum but it could pertain to some of you who use our airplanes to get to and from work..........

Just read a memo in the crew room...... 01-13-06

It stated that NO OTHER airline can occupy the jumpseat on TSA aircraft.

It allows non-revs and jumpseaters in the back if there is room. This is just another beautiful fruit born from our fight with G Jets.....err sry TSA Holdings.

The fallout from this memo is going to be felt FAR and wide.

Our negotiations for a new contract start in FEB and it does NOT set the right tone......like having TWO lists as well.

Management is trying to crush ALPA on the property and are trying to turn the rest of the airlines pilots on us. The reason to post this is NOT to be on a soapbox. The reason is to let people know until further notice that this is in effect.

I......personally would like to appologize to all of the pilots that use our jumpseat to get to and from work. We are going to work on changing this ASAP.

aa73 said:
Whaddaya expect from a scumbag who signs his initials on the N-number?

Uncle Hulas...........I always wanted to buy him a nice steak dinner! I feel sorry for anyone at TSA. Terrible owner and lousy place. When I was there, (94') guys were leaving to TWA left and right. But mgmt was trying to find reasons to fire those who had given their 2 weeks notice. They actually fired a really good guy within his 2 week notice. He had to take Hulas and gang to court and won ofcourse, but what an inconvenience.

TSA is not CASS.
We were in the process of getting it. With contract negotiations starting in February, it may be a long time until we're in the system.

Latest resources

Back