Trans States Buys Compass??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flow?

What about a guy that was just hired, but hasn't started training yet? I was hired on the 24th, but I am assuming my official hire date will be the day I show up for orientation, which will be in Aug.

I dont want to be affiliated with TSH. Ive been furloughed from that place for over a year now and I thought I was finally about to move on. Now Hulas owns the company I was just hired to fly for. Great way to start my day.....

What about a guy that was just hired, but hasn't started training yet? I was hired on the 24th, but I am assuming my official hire date will be the day I show up for orientation, which will be in Aug.

I dont want to be affiliated with TSH. Ive been furloughed from that place for over a year now and I thought I was finally about to move on. Now Hulas owns the company I was just hired to fly for. Great way to start my day.....

Wow, talk about escaping Hiroshima by moving to Nagasaki!

Ouch!

I thought my day was bad!

Wow, talk about escaping Hiroshima by moving to Nagasaki!

Ouch!

That was some funny stuff.

But not for JoeM! Never worked there but I have never, ever heard anything good from or about TSA. Sad day for the Compass folks. Just when it looks like you've landed somewhere nice theres always some dude to pull the rug out from under ya. Sums up the Regional Industry!

Wow. Hulas has a history of running separate certificates so it may not be all that bad for Compass. Maybe MSP is far enough. I wouldn't count out the flow though though, since it keeps pilot costs down, and that's how it works with Huals. It's too early to say who gets the short end of the stick here.

That was some funny stuff.

But not for JoeM! Never worked there but I have never, ever heard anything good from or about TSA. Sad day for the Compass folks. Just when it looks like you've landed somewhere nice theres always some dude to pull the rug out from under ya. Sums up the Regional Industry!

I feel your pain. Story of my career. You aren't alone man.

Looks like Delta found a way out of the flow. There will be a few classes of flow-ups at DAL, and its all but over.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back