Trans State

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

steve3137

Does anybody know what mims they are hiring at. I hear they are hiring low time right now. How are they to work for

Stay far far away from TSA. Nothing good is going on here. Everyone that is here already either has a class date or an interview to get out. We are in contract negotiations and its gonna be really nasty here the next few years. Also look at the TSA vs Go Jet situation. We also just furloughed and downgraded about 100 pilots...

I've been hearing mins anywhere from 400 to 500 hours and around 100 ME. We are not furloughing anymore..instead had to shift to hiring. Everybody is leaving because this place sucks! but if you need a job in the meantime why not! just stay clear of gayjet..

Please do yourself a favor and go to Skywest or Mesa or anywhere else than a place where you would work for Hulas. It would be the worst mistake you could possibly make. The only good reason to work at Trans States or Go Jet would be to quit right after training so they waste their money.

We just hired a guy with 400 TT 20 ME! God I feel sorry for the CA's that have to babysit.

What are you talking about that guy is gonna be the #1 FO in 5 yrs when he still doesn't have time to upgrade... Maybe he'll get the time in 4 yrs since he will be jr'd twice a week...

whats so bad about working there, i know there have got to be better places to work, and the flip side there are probably worse places. But is it absolutely the worst place in the world! I would venture to say not! Anyways look at the low time perspective, is TSA better than flight intstructing 7 hours a week clearing 300 dollars a month. Knowing that the hiring trend will slow down in the winter months. I say if you can get a job somewhere, take it for what its worth.

Jbitzer said:
What are you talking about that guy is gonna be the #1 FO in 5 yrs when he still doesn't have time to upgrade... Maybe he'll get the time in 4 yrs since he will be jr'd twice a week...

Damn, good point. Welcome to the beatings!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back