• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tranny ALPA MEC - Dragging their feet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Min pay think 186 tfp times 90 reserve pay for a captain.
How many TFPs does a reserve captain normally credit? Because 186*90*12 is only 14k more than I made last year. Not peanuts, but not exactly life changing either.

How many TFPs does a reserve captain normally credit? Because 186*90*12 is only 14k more than I made last year. Not peanuts, but not exactly life changing either.

Lose weekends and holidays off and it's a crud sammwich.

Most airline pilots learned early in their careers that there is no such thing as a "checkairman who is 'in the know.'" They're no different than any other line pilot when it comes to knowing what's going on in company and union politics. But I guess you weren't smart enough to figure out what the rest of us did years ago. :rolleyes: PCL128

Not to many years ago you were living in your mom's basement. Now you are the sharpest guy in the da room.

Speakin of which, How's your mom doin these days.?

These numbers you guys throw out there...just to add to that...I am an 8 year AirTran capt and will hit 180k this year. If the deal goes thru I will still be a captain, but on reserve for 10 years. What does a reserve captain make over there? Just wondering if I'll be seeing that 100k raise...

Welcome to Oakland! PM me and I'll give you the highlights.

Gup

These numbers you guys throw out there...just to add to that...I am an 8 year AirTran capt and will hit 180k this year. If the deal goes thru I will still be a captain, but on reserve for 10 years. What does a reserve captain make over there? Just wondering if I'll be seeing that 100k raise...

No, probably more like a 70 - 80 thousand raise... I'm close to 300 this year, but I'm a line holder. I'd vote no if I were you.

Hell I am on mostly 5 year FO pay an will do over 160....so yes this is bull********************......

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I still don't feel sorry for you.

Latest resources

Back