Tranny ALPA MEC - Dragging their feet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lee Roy,

This is a flat-out lie and is purely a rumor. It serves no purpose to post this crap on here.

I forgot to mention that I talked directly to a ATN MC member. He claims this is total bs and SWA management appreciates their 12 days they are putting in to get this done. So enough with the rumor bs.

"Final tiny details" can sometimes be the maker or breaker of documents when presented in court. Not saying things will end up there, but it's nice to have your rear end protected a little. The language will be presented soon enough for you to see and vote on. Rumors and inflammatory posts aren't getting you anywhere.

I say go ahead and vote this piece of crap down..why wait for the alpa mec anyway? The longer this drags on the more pissed GK is getting. He should be seeing red in another week. I would hate to be a tranny after arbitration and we go to implementation of the contract.

Vote it down then, please. Here, I'll help cheer you on. You can do it jp1030! Don't think! Just do it! :D

Listening to the "Hired not Acquired" group here, I'd be all for arbitration if I was an AAI guy.

I played golf with a guy who got drunk and licked a dogs ball$. It turns out that dog was so grateful, the dog told my friend that he was intimate with a dog that had a dog cousin that was intimate with a dog that barked at a "higher up union official's" dog...................

UNREAL!

When you are at the gate, ready to push back, do you look at numbers and data and think.....that's PROBABLY right and yet you make a decision to proceed because.... the info was given to me, so it must be true.

If the gate agent told you that there are 100 pax on board and you had no one to verify that, even though it looks like a full A/C (137 seats), are you going to do the work and find out the accurate info or take it at face value

IMO, that proposition is a turd. All current AT FOs have to wait behind all current SWA FOs to upgrade? Say what? What were those AT negotiators thinking? If I were an AT pilot in that situation, I would consider arbitration for a fair award. The award can only get better, or more fair, for both AT Captains and FOs.

OYS

Last edited:
You mean like the crazies who said a 6 year Captain at AirTran making 130k should get a 100k raise and make 230k flying with a SWA 11 year FO making less? Let's all vote this piece of crap down.

These numbers you guys throw out there...just to add to that...I am an 8 year AirTran capt and will hit 180k this year. If the deal goes thru I will still be a captain, but on reserve for 10 years. What does a reserve captain make over there? Just wondering if I'll be seeing that 100k raise...

I don't know too many AirTran captains making just $130k. You have to be incredibly lazy and drop a lot of flying to achieve that low number.

Latest resources

Back