• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tranny ALPA MEC - Dragging their feet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Might want to let your "Checkairman buddy" know that AIP stands for "Agreement in Principle" which doesn't get voted on, ever.

The vote will be on the actual Agreement, which hasn't been finalized yet.

I'm sure he'll appreciate the clarification. ;)

I don't know what you are going to call it. Over on this side of the fence we refer to it as SL9. I have no idea what AAI is going to call it so I refer to it as the AIP which I am sure everyone can understand.

We don't need any clarification Ty, thanks for the offer.

BTW, should this come out are you going to be allowed to vote?

LRJ can't understand that simple concept, so how could he possibly communicate it anyone?

What simple concept?

The fact remains that an AIP was crafted and agreed to by both parties. SWAPA was able to finish up the final language in no time at all. ATN ALPA on the other hand couldn't find it's a$$ with a map. Delay, delay, delay, delay is all they know how to do.

All the while Gary Kelly is getting upset. ATN ALPA is costing Gary money and he doesn't like it.

If I was an AirTran pilot I would be quite concerned how their MEC is about to jeopardize my career.

It's another stall to make sure we know "who's in charge". More of the same that they did with the process agreement. Negotiation 101. They are just trying to sweat eveyone out to see if someone flinches and comes back to the table with a better deal.

No, probably more like a 70 - 80 thousand raise... I'm close to 300 this year, but I'm a line holder. I'd vote no if I were you.

Just have the AT MEC vote it down, and send it back for some more work. Those ratios are crazy ridiculous.

OYS

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back