• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Training contracts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you acknowledge that I am a Skywest "lifer" by definition a pilot. OK, you are still a retard shaking a pizza parlor sign....yessssssss?

No, you very likely will never leave SKW. You had chances to get on with Legacies starting in 07, and LCCs after 9-11. Instead, you chose to stay senior. Now the Regionals are getting squeezed by the Legacies and new rules, and you are disgruntled and have entitlement problems at the same time. "I've flown UA/DL/AA pax for 15 years, no way I will start at the bottom again." That attitude won't get you anywhere else. Gotta get humble. Gotta take orders from your new Legacy Captain that used to be your FO on the E120 10 years ago. You couldn't do it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, you very likely will never leave SKW. You had chances to get on with Legacies starting in 07, and LCCs after 9-11. Instead, you chose to stay senior. Now the Regionals are getting squeezed by the Legacies and new rules, and you are disgruntled and have entitlement problems at the same time. "I've flown UA/DL/AA pax for 15 years, no way I will start at the bottom again." That attitude won't get you anywhere else. Gotta get humble. Gotta take orders from your new Legacy Captain that used to be your FO on the E120 10 years ago. You couldn't do it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Bla, bla, bla,
Same old cut and paste! You ain't smart enough to figure your way out of a bathroom. But that's OK, every village needs their idiot, and you are the F/I designee.

Latest resources

Back