Training contracts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PlaneJohn

Does anyone know what regionals require a training contract? In particular, is one required for PSA? Im soon to find myself unemployed and would like to stay current until I am able to find something with a more substantial salary. Thanks for any info.

Uneforceable

I'm not sure if any still have training contracts, but you can pick any number of regionals with bonuses, quick up grades etc, without contracts.

Did you mean "unenforceable?" Hey look, it's your FOQA moment!

Bye Bye---General Lee
Hey look,
Bottle of Jack, mostly gone, bunch of empty coke cans. Now look in the mirror, you see the retard with the "deer in the headlights" face, that's you, it's called bad genes, eyes a little too close, downwinders syndrome(Google it). I may be 2/3rds of the way to, fat, drunk, and happy, when that wears off, you are still stuck with your life.
Don't worry, I never believed you were a pilot anyway, and even drunk I can spell well enough so even you can understand, now go climb on your plastic mrs lee, you are officially, not relevant.

Last edited:
Hey look,
Bottle of Jack, mostly gone, bunch of empty coke cans. Now look in the mirror, you see the retard with the "deer in the headlights" face, that's you, it's called bad genes, eyes a little too close, downwinders syndrome(Google it). I may be 2/3rds of the way to, fat, drunk, and happy, when that wears off, you are still stuck with your life.
Don't worry, I never believed you were a pilot anyway, and even drunk I can spell well enough so even you can understand, now go climb on your plastic mrs lee, you are officially, not relevant.

Says a lifer from SKW? Oh--Kay. But, I do wish you luck on your next career! Yesssssss!

Bye Bye---General Lee

If anything happens to one of the planes you're dispatching, and you're on here posting, you're gonna get crucified.

If I were SkyWest, I'd be tracking you down ASAP.

Says a lifer from SKW? Oh--Kay. But, I do wish you luck on your next career! Yesssssss!

Bye Bye---General Lee
So you acknowledge that I am a Skywest "lifer" by definition a pilot. OK, you are still a retard shaking a pizza parlor sign....yessssssss?

Latest resources

Back