Training at JetBlue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
321 busdriver said:
Hey DW, I also started as a 727 FE with Piedmont. Just curious, Did you get furloughed or did you just leave for potentially greener pastures? Again, just curious and best of luck to you.

Do you remember the "Holding Relay?" I think it was R-111. Had something to do with "Essential Power" R-52 was the standby relay. Maybe it was the other way around.

Furloughed. Then left for greener pastures. The furlough was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. Forced me to look around, instead of waiting at the stagnating (sp?) job at US.

Maybe better days are in store for those still there. Only then will the late Tom Davis, Sr. rest comfortably.

Hope you are doing well.

DW

I thought the holding relay had something to do with all the new hire flight attendants. I'm still here, hoping that the next phase of my career is a whole lot better than the last "few" years. Never really been in any kind of furlough jepordy, so I guess at this point I'll just hang around and see what happens. I'm glad that you and others were able to find other employment. Certainly at the time, I thought U might have done you a favor. As for the future, who knows. Best of luck.
Dogwood said:
Do you remember the "Holding Relay?" I think it was R-111. Had something to do with "Essential Power" R-52 was the standby relay. Maybe it was the other way around.

Furloughed. Then left for greener pastures. The furlough was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. Forced me to look around, instead of waiting at the stagnating (sp?) job at US.

Maybe better days are in store for those still there. Only then will the late Tom Davis, Sr. rest comfortably.

Hope you are doing well.

DW

MercuryPilot said:
Jet,
If possible, be sure to bring your spouse/significant other with you for the first few days of indoc. JB goes out of their way to sell the company to your whole family and I'm sure they'll really enjoy it.
MP

Not only that, but after JetBlue Indoc, your spouse will be a heck of a lot better at cleaning the house, and you'll even feel obligated to help!

Latest resources

Back