Tracking regional flying: bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aa73

HI all, as you all may know I am always asking questions regarding regional airlines, their codeshare partners and where they fly out of. It's been awhile since I've kept track. Last I checked, here's what I had:

CVG, JFK, MCO: Comair
ATL: ASA
MSP, DTW: Mesaba, Express 1 (Pinnacle today?)
MEM: Express 1 (or Pinnacle)
SLC, LAX, SFO, all West Coast: Skywest
PHX, CLT: Mesa
IAH, CLE, EWR: Coex
IND: Chataqua
ORD, IAD: Chauatuqua, Republic, Shuttle America, Trans States
STL: Trans States, Chatauqua
DFW, ORD, JFK, BOS, LAX, SJU: Eagle
SEA: Horizon

Now, I understand there are several new regionals out there since I stopped keeping track (in 1999.) Compass, Pinnacle, RAH (is that the same thing as Republic?) to name a few. Where do they fly out of and what airlines do they fly for?

Again, keep in mind the last I kept track was when I was at ACA in '99. Thanks for any corrections.

HI all, as you all may know I am always asking questions regarding regional airlines, their codeshare partners and where they fly out of. It's been awhile since I've kept track. Last I checked, here's what I had:

CVG, JFK, MCO: Comair
ATL: ASA
MSP, DTW: Mesaba, Express 1 (Pinnacle today?)
MEM: Express 1 (or Pinnacle)
SLC, LAX, SFO, all West Coast: Skywest
PHX, CLT: Mesa
IND: Chataqua
ORD, IAD: Chauatuqua, Republic, Shuttle America, Trans States
STL: Trans States, Chatauqua
DFW, ORD, JFK, BOS, LAX, SJU: Eagle
SEA: Horizon

Now, I understand there are several new regionals out there since I stopped keeping track (in 1999.) Compass, Pinnacle, RAH (is that the same thing as Republic?) to name a few. Where do they fly out of and what airlines do they fly for?

Again, keep in mind the last I kept track was when I was at ACA in '99. Thanks for any corrections.

Comair no longer operates MCO. It's only a Delta city.

Trojan

There is no such thing as Coex you imbecile. Perhaps you are referring to Expressjet?

aa73,

There have been quite a few changes since '99, most notably the heightened hostility from many on this site...these are very tough days.

For Eagle it's now: DFW, JFK, LGA, LAX, MIA, ORD, SJU

Thanks for the replies.... someone sent me a link via PM that has the info I'm looking for.

good day,

Latest resources

Back