Tough bus ride

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
100LL... Again! said:
I SOOOO want to go work for gjts right now. Just to pi$$ of tools like you guys.

Life is easy when you have a scapegoat, isn't it?
Well do it then. No one is stopping you. Thats assuming that they would hire you to begin with, which is quite an assumption.

snine3departure said:
Just curious how they get to work. If it is driving, I hope you STL guys notice what they are driving and give them what the deserve. They are bringing us all down and in my eyes they need to come down with us. If this was a blue collar union their houses would be burning.

smokey999 said:
Advocate violence". I must have missed that part. Are you living in make believe world?

NO, I'm just reading what these two posted!!!!

snine3departure said:
. If this was a blue collar union their houses would be burning.

Get educated.

Every Air Line Pilot from the beginning to today is blue collar labor.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

The Air Line Pilots: A Study in Elite Unionization by G. Hopkins is a good start for you and everyone else....

Rez O. Lewshun said:
Get educated.

Every Air Line Pilot from the beginning to today is blue collar labor.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

The Air Line Pilots: A Study in Elite Unionization by G. Hopkins is a good start for you and everyone else....
Well, depending on how you look at it all "labor" can be considered "blue collar". Hell, just about anything outside of management can be considered "blue collar". Considering the amount of training required to become a professional pilot, I think we can be held a notch above your average blue collared bus drivers and toll booth workers. I think this is what the guy above was saying, and he is right, those work groups can get pretty intense when it comes to labor issues. Don't take everything so literally, no one here is impressed with your "education".

Last edited:
SkyBoy1981 said:
Well do it then. No one is stopping you. Thats assuming that they would hire you to begin with, which is quite an assumption.

Whatever. I'm just sick of all this adolescent chest-thumping.

Either beat them up or shut your traps. Show us how real "union men" get 'r done.

jetpig32 said:
Car vandalisim in the Springdale lot in STL. That would be a first.

I find it more sporting to park at Wellston/Delmar/Rock Road and walk from there. It's good exercise.:eek:

I think the people who go work for Blowjets are very uninformed. It is no excuse to accept a job not knowing what you're getting yourself into, that is ignorance. They didn't do their research before accepting the job and probably was just happy that they are flying for an airline. They have no idea what they've gotten themselves into, it will be very difficult for them to get another airline job. I haven't seen any of them jumpseat yet, but I'm sure a lot are getting denied.

Look on the brightside, ever since this Blowjets bashing started, the Mesa guys are off the hook.

bigjukka said:
He pretty much stared at his shoes sheepishly as fellow riders telepathically shot waves of scorn at him.

ROTFLMAO.

You guys are pathetic! "Telepathic waves of scorn?" THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO?

Hey, if any one DID anything, (like physical contact), he'd have your butt arrested for assult the second you reached the terminal. Kiss your career goodbye.

If you argue with him = better cower and cover YOUR badge, because respective management groups will be getting calls about employee harassment and disciplinary action will ensue. Much easier to terminate YOU than to fight an expensive legal battle protecting your right to be an a$$hole in their uniforms on the way to work. Kiss your career goodbye.

Hold your head high, Mr. Discount Airline pilot guy, because you're holding all the cards (well, until management stabbs you in the back, remerges the companies, and staples you to the bottom).

synchoff said:
ROTFLMAO.

You guys are pathetic! "Telepathic waves of scorn?" THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO?

Hey, if any one DID anything, (like physical contact), he'd have your butt arrested for assult the second you reached the terminal. Kiss your career goodbye.

If you argue with him = better cower and cover YOUR badge, because respective management groups will be getting calls about employee harassment and disciplinary action will ensue. Much easier to terminate YOU than to fight an expensive legal battle protecting your right to be an a$$hole in their uniforms on the way to work. Kiss your career goodbye.

Hold your head high, Mr. Discount Airline pilot guy, because you're holding all the cards (well, until management stabbs you in the back, remerges the companies, and staples you to the bottom).
lessee,
replace synch, with jack and wadda you get, freedum!
PBR

Latest resources

Back