• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Top Ten Reasons You Should Never Come To Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody have a list they can PM me ASAP?..........Thanks in advance.
Yeah, I think that most of them are flying for the majors now. Dont think that there are any of them left.

11. CEO admits to using the corporation as a means of revenge.

go! Airlines of Hawaii blog

During closing arguments on the trial’s final day, Mesa’s attorney felt the need to explain the advantages gained by Mesa from its entry into the Hawaii market. According to Max Blecher, Mesa negotiates with large airlines for whom it supplies aircraft, crews, and other services. If Mesa can show these big airlines that it has the ability to take over these routes and operate them itself, then it gains a negotiating advantage. One problem with this argument is that Mesa never provided such a service for Aloha. Another problem is that what Blecher is actually doing is explaining the philosophy of the schoolyard bully (If I rough up a kid from time to time it’ll keep the other kids in line). For a supplier of airline services to demonstrate that it will turn against its host airline and inflict financial pain should negotiations go badly is not a smart tactic, Mesa.

Yeah, I think that most of them are flying for the majors now. Dont think that there are any of them left.

There's a few still there. Some pay for their own tickets on certain airlines in order to commute.

get a copy of our contract and it will tell you in the back...anyone with a FDM next to their name is a a-Lister

Latest resources

Back