tOP 5 rEGIONALS TO WORK FOR ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NEDUDE

Just replying to what makes a company crappy to work for, not knocking your particular airline.....although I know many in your company have bailed in a heartbeat for Comair, ACA, AIr Wisc, etc...

dep676 aka conquest johnny

Well I just turned his remarks and putdowns toward back to him.

sir, in following you argument, one can see you're what one refers to as an electronic pervert. you're point is perverted. you're argument frivalous, antogonistic, without merit and basis.

YOU'RE A NUT! YEAH ALL THE CRAZIES AREN'T LOCKED UP!

why bash anyone who wants to fly regardless of the pay, conditions, etc. As far as your conquest, who cares. if you're guy is making 80000, it's just another ENRON style ripoff of the taxpayers where your guy is laundering money in some shell corp flying service called conquest int'l air.

your comments give insight into your condition...you have delusions, paranoia, and a very low esteem.

I suggest getting into a good bible based church and doing some volunteer work.. I mean it.... it's okay dep676... it will be alright

Now if this great corporation suddenly had to downsize do you think their $80K pilot would last very long? I didn't think so either. Now if that pilot went to an airline & had some seniority they might have a chance at keeping their job should the company fall on hard times.

My .02 cents

Hi!

#1 is Air WI without question.
Decent pay (top capts $140K) + duty rig & trip rig
100% company funded "B" plan retirement
Excellent management
Current Bases: DEN, ORD, ATW, and ATL (Dec). Rumours of a CA base soon.

Next:
SkyWest/Comair/ACA/ASA - all pretty good.

After my current job, I can get on with a major, and I'm still considering AWAC vs. SWA, ATA, DAL, NWA, AirTran, etc. because they're so good.

Cliff
GRB

People like you drive down our #%#^$# salaries! I'm sick of this "I will fly for food attitude"! If everyone keeps flying for food thats all we will ever have.

Dep676

You seem to be very envious of your left seat mate. However, rather then ranting and raving about what regional pilots make, Im curious when you might see the left seat of this airplane. Im sure a guy making 80 grand in a conquest aint going to give it up to a dillusional gear thrower. Do your future career endeavors at this company bank on the slim hopes that this Captain slips and falls in your shower while you sit on the crapper reading "Highlights". I hope not.

Enjoy the Blue juice.

Lay off the Pipe

What ever it is your smokin there dep676 is not helping your thought process, You need a reality check, come back to the real world.

Regards,
Humble Pilot

NEDude said:
We have management that takes our opinions into consideration. For example the recent deletion of the four day trips because almost nobody liked them and they were hard to commute for.

NEDude:

While I agree with much of what's in your message, the above is 100% wrong. Our "dislike" of the 4-day trips had nothing to do with the company getting rid of them. With the addition of a bank of flights Monday through Wednesday, keeping the same 4-day trips would put the crews over or very close to flight time limits, depending on the trip. That's why they moved back to 2-day trips, not because of our gripes.

Being tired and bored from sitting around at outstations all day and difficulties in commuting aren't even blips on their radar up in Plattsburgh. (And management has made it very clear that they don't give two snits about our problems getting to work from the domiciles we all moved to before they closed them.) Getting the trips covered without timing out the crews is really all that matters to them, as I imagine is the case at many companies.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back