• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Too good to be true?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Captbuzzard - hope all goes well, just follow your instincts, but remember whatever happens was meant to happen. If you stick at it long enough good things will come your way - heck, I was about to re evaluate my career when all of a sudden things changed rapidly.

If flying is in your blood, stick with it, the REAL people out there that want to make a career out of flying don't do it for the money - or at least they acceot the fact that they will do it tough for a few years before they get the job of their ambitions. Money is not everything - and I challenge TXpilot - if he was getting paid $30,000 USD a year but was flying around the world in a 747-400, working 15 days a month, drinking nice beer in nice Hotels and bars around the world, eating nice food in nice resaurents around the world, enjoying the company of great fellow pilots and cabin crew members, seeing the sights of the worlds cities and enjoying the various cultures of the world - I ask you TX pilot - would you then leave your stale, crowded, retentive,narrow minded,money driven,office bearing suit clad boring lawyer life????

I think you would my freind - oh , and by buying your own aircraft - there is nothing special about that my friend - just another headache you have to worry about when you are driving to the office in a concrete jungle - while I watch the sun rise off the coast of California just prior to TOPD into Los Angeles.

TX pilot - try to be a bit more humble and gracious.

Time builder - another one for the ping ping girls??

Last edited:
Possibly

I think you have to over 21 to get into Lou's, though...I think we might be dealing with a Joey here.

Lawyers fly desks and listen to stories that deal with flight attendants...

Pilots walk past the desks to go fly the planes and tell the stories about flight attendants!!!

Latest resources

Back