• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tom Cruise Aerobatics in Clouds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet when he hits the brakes, they just fly right by...

"Penny Benjamin?"

Ma'am...the data on the MiG is inaccurate.

Well, I... (WE!) ...sorry Goose. "WE" were in a 4G negative dive when I rolled out of the sun above him.

Ok, that's enough for tonight.

What was the name of truck driving school? Yeah, Truckmaster. I think I'm gonna need that.

BTW, I really enjoyed watching Tom taking dual in his Pitts at SMO back in the mid-late '90s. Let's just say that he knows how to do a go-around. This was some of the most spectacular flying seen in SMO before or since. Most of us watching were hoping that the instructor was making big bux. Though we wondered if he would live long enough to spend them.

And just to balance the scales, word from his corporate pilots is that he is a genuinely nice guy and very respectful. That goes a long way in my book.

Best,

What are his corporate guys going to say? That he is a jerk? While still emplloyed by him?

The now retired CO of the old Fighter Weapons School at Mirarmar will tell you that Tom Cruise was a total jerk during the filming of Top Gun. I doubt that much has changed.

He will also tell you that "Iceman" Val Kilmer was a great guy.

Stadium Wars

I don't really have anything to say about the thread. I just wanted my avatar to appear next to UGAflyer's.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back